The Food & Beverage Assistant Manager directs and oversees all Food Service operations for front of the house Food & Beverage. This includes wait staff, cashiers, bartenders and beverage servers. Monitor employee performance, insure excellent customer service and handle customer complaints.
- Represents Sac & Fox Casino in a public relations capacity.
- Oversees operation and ensures that all Food & Beverage duties are carried out in an efficient manner.
- Reports all pertinent information is passed on to Food & Beverage Manager.
- Observes and analyzes the integrity of guest and employees.
- Attends to all and any customer disputes or decisions needed to be made.
- Utilize all forms related to work.
- Be aware of and enforce company policy and procedures.
- Ensures that customer service is provided at all times.
- Plan employee schedules based on department needs and monitors over time.
- Provide a communication line for all employees and channels input to Manager.
- Monitors shift change and made necessary changes if needed for oncoming shift.
- Assist in training front of the house Food & Beverage personnel.
- Perform other related duties as required and directed by Food & Beverage Manager.
- Combination of 3 years experience in food preparation and bar industry.
- Two years previous supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of 24 hour, seven day a week food and beverage operation.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of staff.
- Up to date knowledge of Food Safety Guidelines, First Aid/C.P.R., Environmental Health codes, Local, State and Federal Guidelines.
- Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Skilled to all technical and sanitary aspects of food preparation and presentations.
- Ability to stand for long lengths of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds of product.
Necessary Special Requirements
- Must be 18 at time of hire.
- All employees must successfully pass a background investigation to be employed by the Casino.
- Responsible for Compliance with the Casino’s Internal Control Policy & Procedure as it relates to the position’s stated job description.
Occupational HazardIn the entertainment industry, one may be subject to a work environment containing excessive noise, Smoke and stress.
Physical DemandsThe Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully preform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- We offer 100% paid Employee Health Insurance Plan
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Dental & Vision plans are available
- Earn 16 days Paid Time Off in your first year’s time
- Kansas is extremely affordable, tranquil, historical, and provides a natural ambiance.
Please call us if you have any questions regarding this position or inquire about any other position available. 785-467-8000 Ext 8500 ask for Shelly!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.