Being a part of the Cache Creek team comes with amazing benefits:
- Great Pay
- Opportunities to Grow
- Gas Discounts
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Recognition Program
- Free meals in our Employee Dining Room
- Weekly Paychecks
- Affordable Healthcare
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Direct Deposit
Welcome and service guests in a professional and friendly manner. Perform massage and body treatment services offered by The Spa at CCCR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform massage and body treatment services offered by The Spa at CCCR.
- Full knowledge of all body care retail products offered at The Spa at CCCR.
- Basic knowledge of human anatomy and have the ability to handle related questions.
- Ability to perform the following massage techniques, but not limited to: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Prenatal, Reflexology, Hot Stone, and Chair Massage.
- Full knowledge of all services provided in The Spa and cross sell services.
- Create and maintain a professional, friendly and elegant spa environment for all patrons.
- Ensure professional, courteous and knowledgeable customer service at all time.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of The Spa at all time.
- Clean and sanitize work station after each guest. Ensure the cleanliness of work station and equipment at all times.
- Attend all product knowledge and motivational training program, meeting and work related events.
- Perform other work related duties assigned by the management.
- Must be able to work on weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work all shift hours.
SELLING, PROMOTIONS AND SALES GOAL
Promote and cross sell non-massage and body treatment related spa services to guests.
Promote body care retail product offered by The Spa at CCCR to all guests with explanations of features and benefits of the products.
Initiate and participate in self-promotional activities.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Experience and/or Education
Must have a minimum of 500 hours as a massage therapist and valid CMT (Certified Massage Therapist) certificate issued by an official and legal institution.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to guests and employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Cache Creek Casino Resort Tribal Gaming License.
Valid CMT (Certified Massage Therapist) certificate issued by an official and legal institution.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and secondhand tobacco smoke. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.