Job Overview: Evenings 2pm to 10:15pm or
Graveyard 10:00pm to 6:15am
The Attendant provides excellent service by taking and serving food and beverage orders to customers. The Attendant processes food and beverage transactions using cash, comps, coupons, and credit cards.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be friendly and courteous at all times
- Greets customers and enters orders into the Point of Sale system
- Prepares hot and cold food and drinks following specific recipes
- Processes cash transactions by accepting money and making necessary change, while presenting a receipt to the customer
- Must adhere to all company standards and operating policies
- Cleans outlet areas, including counter tops, sinks, display shelves, storage areas and lounge areas on a continuous basis
- Handles and solves any concerns and questions customers may have
- Performs all side work and stocking of supplies at assigned stations and condiment areas
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Job Requirements: (please ensure you meet the listed requirements prior to applying)
- High School diploma or GED required or currently enrolled and successfully complete a GED program within six (6) months from start date as a condition of continued employment- required
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older- required
- Experience in foods/concessions; responsible for basic preparation, maintaining, and serving of concession and Smorgasbord type items - preferred
- Must successfully pass job interview, including a guest service audition
- Must be able to lift and carry thirty (30) pounds
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to deal effectively with diverse departments and have flexibility to work in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to adequately and successfully perform all aspects of this position
- Must possess a high level of maturity, dependability, and punctuality
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, in English, effectively both verbally and in writing, and understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats
- Must successfully complete ServeSafe Sanitation training
- Willing to work odd and irregular hours
- Willing to travel and participate in training as recommended or required
- Must have a Tribal Gaming License (or the ability to obtain and maintain a license) as a requirement for this position
- Must have willingness and ability to work in a smoke/secondary smoke environment
NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE IN HIRING POLICY SHALL BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES
On-line applications are accepted at www.windcreekhospitality.com. For internal employees please submit your Internal Job Posting Form and resume to Human Resources by5pm on the date of closing.
Complaints about the recruitment or selection process for employment should be directed in writing to office of the President and CEO of Wind Creek Hospitality.