Food Server - 17th Floor - Yaamava' Resort & Casino at San Manuel
Food Server - 17th Floor
Yaamava' Resort & Casino at San Manuel
Highland, California 92346
Apr 09, 2022
Sep 15, 2022
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Under the direction of the Food & Beverage Supervisor, the Food Server is responsible for providing pleasant and efficient food and beverage service to guests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Serves and assists diners in serving their food orders. Carries plates of food for handicap customers. Takes and delivers beverage orders as guests are seated; provides refills as necessary.
2. Removes empty plates as guests re-visit the lines. Replenishes tableware as necessary. Cleans and resets tables after guests leave, cleaning the table tops, chair seats, and ensuring the floor area surrounding the table is free of debris. Keeps stations fully stocked with silverware, condiments, coffee, drinks, cups, etc. Keeps trays clean and ready for use at all times. Washes and dries all serving trays on a daily basis. Restocks ice bins before opening and during operations. Maintains cleanliness, organization and preparedness of immediate workspace and adjacent areas. Maintains personal appearance. Reports to work in a clean uniform.
3. Assists with special projects as directed by the supervisor including, monthly meetings, special banquets, concerts, and special guests. Notifies immediate supervisor of any problems or concerns.
4. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have good basic mathematical, organizational and communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Must present a neat, clean, and well groomed appearance in accordance with departmental policy.
- Must be reliable, pleasant and possess a good attitude.
- Must have a warm, inviting and engaging personality and be comfortable in an entertainment setting.
- Must possess excellent customer service and communications skills. Must be able to maintain service standards in sometimes-difficult situations.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must obtain and maintain a current Food Handlers within 90 days of employment.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
Why you’ll want to work on our Team:
After 35 years, long time Yaamava Resort & Casino at San Manuel employees still love their jobs
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel – San Manuel Casino is now Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel.
We are located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA, Our gaming resort is owned and operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority.
Phase 1 of our expansion opened July 24 with an expanded casino space offering more than 6,500 slots, five high-limit gaming rooms, live entertainment, a full array of dining options which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, the Hong Bao Kitchen, Just Barbeque, the Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, the Chingon Kitchen, Quick Bikes, the Big Mo’ Cafe, the TuTu’s Food Court and six cocktail lounges and bars.
Our luxury resort features a 17-floor hotel tower with 432 guest rooms and suites, an elevated pool deck experience, a lavish full-service spa and salon, expanded dining options, convenient 24-hour in-room dining. Our gaming resort offers sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us.
Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive Benefits Program:
Apply today to join our team!