Supv Security FT - Bally's Atlantic City
Supv Security FT
Bally's Atlantic City
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401
Mar 11, 2022
Aug 01, 2022
Type of Position:
Supervises shift in compliance with all company and regulatory regulations and requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and supervises activities in assigned zone, with the assistance of the Security force.
- Trains Security personnel.
- Coordinates regulatory procedures and company policies to ensure effective performance.
- Assists Security Manager in Security functions to include scheduling, monitoring of alarms and reporting of disorder on premises.
- Ensures that posts in their zones are properly manned and that reliefs are provided.
- Evaluates performance of personnel under supervision.
- Conducts investigations as assigned.
- Maintains approved vendors list and keeps CCC exclusion list current and enforced.
- Maintains record of undesirable patrons, and maintains liaison with Law Enforcement Agencies-City, State and Federal, and provides testimony in court when required.
- Conducts background inquiries of new hires with law enforcement agencies.
- Maintains liaison with Investigation Units of other Hotel/Casinos.
- Performs Fire & Safety duties:
- Responds to all alarms and directs operations if fire is located.
- Instructs employees in Fire/Safety and emergency evacuations.
- Inspects all areas including kitchens, duct work, public rooms, hotel, etc., for any possible fire code violations.
- Operates motorized vehicle, i.e. company van.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
A broad knowledge of games and casino rules, procedures and administrations.
Knowledge of the laws and regulations affecting the casino industry
Good communication skills, organizational ability, and judgement as well as the ability to direct and manage people.
Leadership, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
Extensive supervisory level experience, and/or casino security experience, or combination thereof.
Investigating experience preferred.
Must have a valid NJ State Driver's License.
Diverse, fast-paced, deadline driven, multi-project coordination, prioritizing and flexing to accommodate last minute requests and changes.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Preferred Education and Experience:
High school diploma, extensive professional and college level training
CPR certified or the ability to obtain certification required
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Bally's Atlantic City
1900 Pacific Ave.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Bally’s Atlantic City features world-class accommodations in over 1,200 rooms. The casino offers more than 1,700 gaming machines, over 100 table games, as well as a poker room and sportsbook. Guests can enjoy over 15 food & beverage venues, a retail promenade, indoor pool, spa and a fitness center. The facility also offers over 75,000 sq. ft of event and convention space.
Bally's Corporation currently owns and manages 12 casinos across eight states, a horse racetrack and 13 authorized OTB licenses in Colorado. With more than 6,000 employees, the Company's operations include 13,308 slot machines, 460 game tables and 3,342 hotel rooms. Following the completion of pending acquisitions, which include Tropicana Evansville (Evansville, IN) and Jumer's Casino & Hotel (Rock Island, IL), as well as the construction of a land-based casino near the Nittany Mall in State College, PA, Bally's will own and manage 15 casinos across 11 states.