Dual Rate Bartender/Shift Manager - Emerald Queen Hotel & Casinos
Dual Rate Bartender/Shift Manager
Emerald Queen Hotel & Casinos
Fife, Washington 98424
Mar 05, 2022
Aug 01, 2022
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Assist the bar manager and shift manager in daily duties. Delegate work in the absence of the shift manager. Fills in and assists all other employees in work. Responsible for the set-up, maintenance and operation of the bar. Takes drink orders from patrons and waitstaff. Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in accordance with standard recipes. Mixes ingredients for cocktails and serves wine and bottles or draught beer. Rings drink orders into register, collects payment and makes change. Wash and sterilize glassware, prepares garnishes for drinks as well as prepare and replenish appetizers.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Two years management experience preferred.
- Two years experience in a bar/restaurant environment required.
- Knowledge in all aspects of lounge, deli, barista, restaurant and kitchen environments.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer registers and POS systems.
- Must demonstrate superior guest relations.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have the mobility to climb stairs on a routine basis
- Must have the ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must have good manual and finger dexterity
- Must be able to tolerate a smoke filled environment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment illegal drug screen
- Upon offer must obtain Class IIIA Gaming License ($273 - $335)
- Must be able to work all scheduled shifts to include day, swing, graveyard and holidays
- Must be able to obtain a Class IIIA gaming license as required by the Puyallup Tribal Gaming Regulatory Office and the Washington State Gaming Commission.
The Emerald Queen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Indian Preference in hiring shall apply according to the policies adopted by Puyallup Tribe’s Emerald Queen Casino.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. You may also submit a resume/cover letter if an Email Employer button is visible.
Emerald Queen Casino & Hotel
2920 East R Street
Tacoma, WA 98404
Web Site: http://emeraldqueen.com/ourcasinos/tacoma
***Click Here to see our beautiful location!***
5700 Pacific Highway East
Fife, WA 98424
Phone: (888) 831-7655
Web Site: http://emeraldqueen.com/ourcasinos/fife
Emerald Queen Casino & Hotel in Tacoma features Las Vegas style gaming including 54 Table Games including Let It Ride, Blackjack, Spanish 21, Fortune Pai Gow, Craps and Roulette. This property also has 1,640 video slots, including Progressive Jackpot machines.
Dining options include our International Restaurant & Buffet, Asian Café and the Palace Deli. Guests can enjoy nationally acclaimed entertainers and comedians and live professional boxing events in our Showroom. Local entertainment is offered nightly in the Bridge Nightclub which hosts local bands every Friday and Saturday night with music selections from country, rock, oldies, to jazz and top 40 with popular local DJ's.
The Emerald Queen Hotel & Casino in Fife features 104 hotel rooms and 2,060 video slot and Progressive Jackpot machines. Dining options include our award winning Tatoosh Grill, the Pacific Rim Buffet and Paradise Deli. The property also has a guest gift shop, casino shuttle bus to transport guests to and from both casino locations and an outdoor pool for hotel guests.