Sft Manager Security FT - Bally's Atlantic City
Sft Manager Security FT
Bally's Atlantic City
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401
Jan 29, 2022
Aug 01, 2022
Type of Position:
Manages shift in compliance with all company and regulatory regulations and requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
- Serves as a dynamic, positive leader, while fostering teamwork, employee morale, motivation and open communication.
- Acts as a role model and coach while developing employees using a consistent, approachable demeanor and clearly articulating expectations.
- Ensures that team members clearly understand and are held accountable for their service performance expectations.
- Provides appropriate recognition and rewards to individuals and groups when consistent superior service performance is attained.
- Works as a change agent to improve and streamline department operations, through the continuous assessment of policies and procedures, work processes and program effectiveness and value.
- Demonstrates excellent facilitator skills in resolving conflicts between different points of view.
- Demonstrates leadership skills in determining a vision, aligns and inspires the team to achieve the vision.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure total guest satisfaction and efficient operations in a safe, friendly, comfortable environment, by well-trained, motivated employees.
- Recommends and implements change to improve overall employee and guest satisfaction.
- Participates in the financial operating and capital planning processes and makes recommendations that achieve desired financial results.
- Establishes and endorses the business and service objectives, ethics and values of the Company.
- Assists the Director in maintaining departmental goals.
- Directs all activities on assigned shift.
- Monitors activity regarding Casino Control Commission regulations and company policies to ensure effective performance.
- Prepares work schedules, detail assignments and prepares and maintains payroll records.
- Handles compliance matters related to the Security Department.
- Supervises, trains and coordinates staff to ensure compliance with all related policies, and CCC and DGE regulations and court appearance.
- Monitors incident reports, ensuring accurate and effective handling, and initiates Investigation process.
- Develops, implements and maintains required internal and external reporting procedures.
- Monitors exclusion list and ensures effective enforcement where appropriate.
- Operates motorized vehicle, i.e. company van.
- Conducts investigations into all hotel, casino and employee thefts and follows up with written reports when necessary: includes court appearances, dispositions, etc.
- Supervises the issuance of casino access badges and passes.
- Participates in the supervision, operation and/or support of the multi-casino Bad Beat system.
- A broad knowledge of games and casino rules, procedures, and administrations.
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations affecting the casino industry.
- Good communication skills, organizational ability, and judgment as well as the ability to direct and manage people.
- Leadership, supervisory, and interpersonal skills
- Extensive supervisory level experience, and/or casino security experience, or combination thereof
- Must have valid NJ State Drivers License
Diverse, fast-paced, deadline driven, multi-project coordination, prioritizing and flexing to accommodate last minute requests and changes.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, extensive professional and college level training
- CPR certified or ability to obtain certification required
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Bally's Atlantic City
1900 Pacific Ave.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Bally’s Atlantic City features world-class accommodations in over 1,200 rooms. The casino offers more than 1,700 gaming machines, over 100 table games, as well as a poker room and sportsbook. Guests can enjoy over 15 food & beverage venues, a retail promenade, indoor pool, spa and a fitness center. The facility also offers over 75,000 sq. ft of event and convention space.
Bally's Corporation currently owns and manages 12 casinos across eight states, a horse racetrack and 13 authorized OTB licenses in Colorado. With more than 6,000 employees, the Company's operations include 13,308 slot machines, 460 game tables and 3,342 hotel rooms. Following the completion of pending acquisitions, which include Tropicana Evansville (Evansville, IN) and Jumer's Casino & Hotel (Rock Island, IL), as well as the construction of a land-based casino near the Nittany Mall in State College, PA, Bally's will own and manage 15 casinos across 11 states.