Server - Food Room Service - Bally's Atlantic City
Server - Food Room Service
Bally's Atlantic City
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401
Nov 15, 2022
Jan 15, 2023
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
- Provides prompt, courteous, and efficient service.
- Observes all rules for order taking and has a thorough knowledge of correct table service.
- Displays salesmanship and hospitality.
- Maintains knowledge of all products and prices.
- Maintains excellent grooming and personal conduct.
- Observes and fulfills side work and preparatory duties.
- Give customers a great experience
- Make recommendations on what a customer should order
- Deliver the food and drinks to a customer
- Have a great attitude with customers
- Deal with any customer complaints
- Consider any customer allergies
- Accept customer payment
- High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
- NJ Casino EE Registration
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered.
Bally's Atlantic City
1900 Pacific Ave.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Bally’s Atlantic City features world-class accommodations in over 1,200 rooms. The casino offers more than 1,700 gaming machines, over 100 table games, as well as a poker room and sportsbook. Guests can enjoy over 15 food & beverage venues, a retail promenade, indoor pool, spa and a fitness center. The facility also offers over 75,000 sq. ft of event and convention space.
Bally’s Corporation employs approximately 10,500 employees spread in offices around the world. Company assets within the United States include 15 casinos, a horse racing track, and access to online sports betting licenses in 18 states. Casino operations boast a total collection of over 15,000 slot machines, 500 table games, and 5,300 hotel rooms.
Bally's also maintains a multi-year market access partnership with Elite Casino Resorts through which it will provide mobile sports betting in Iowa. The Company also maintains a temporary sports wagering permit to conduct online sports betting in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "BALY".