Custodian Public Area Housekeeping $20 - $22 - Monarch Casino Resort Spa
Custodian Public Area Housekeeping $20 - $22
Monarch Casino Resort Spa
Black Hawk, Colorado 80422
Jan 12, 2022
Sep 07, 2022
Type of Position:
Job Title: Public Area Housekeeping
Salary/Shift: $20 Days/Swings: $22: Nights/Grave
Status: Full Time and Part Time
We are offering $400 sign-on + up to $1,500 for each referral that starts by February 15th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Impeccably appointed guest rooms featuring vaulted ceilings, spacious floor plans, and unique designs. We accounted for every creature comfort including specialty bath and body products to compliment luxury furnishings.
There are many great advantages to work in our Public Area department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
This person will contribute to our success by providing superior cleanliness and sanitation throughout the property.
- Cleans restrooms, offices, hallways, restaurants, escalators, elevators, casino general area.
- Sweeps carpets.
- Empties ashtrays and urns.
- Polishes furniture and fixtures.
- Vacuums and polishes elevators.
- Sweeps and mops floors.
- Dusts and polishes casino games.
- Removes trash collected by office team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Physical mobility and stamina required.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Professional attitude is required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Monarch Casino Resort Spa
488 Main Street, PO Box 9
Black Hawk, CO 80422
Monarch Casino Resort Spa is conveniently located 45 minutes West of Denver in the historical mining town of Black Hawk, Colorado. It is the first casino you see when you arrive from Denver on Highway 119.
Monarch Casino Resort Spa features 30,000 sq. ft. of gaming space with 750 slot machines, video poker, and 12 table games that include Black Jack, Shoe or Double Deck, Pai Gow Poker, Craps, Roulette, and Three Card Poker Progressive.
We are undergoing an expansion that will double the casino floor, add a 516-room hotel tower, four restaurants, 1200 slots, 40 table games, a live poker room, a high-stakes area, an expanded gaming floor with over 60,000 square feet of gaming space, Rooftop pool and spa and 1,350 FREE parking spaces in our attached covered parking garage. The shortest distance from your car to the casino in the State!
With all the great things to come, Monarch needs great people. The casino is accepting applications for talented guest service oriented individuals to join the Monarch team. Ideal applicants will have exceptional communication skills and have a passion for excellent guest service.
By joining Monarch, team members will be well positioned to advance and grow along with the overall expansion. Since Monarch is a service oriented company, it is important to note that all Monarch Casino Resort Spa team members must adhere to strict professional image requirements - visible tattoos and visible body piercings are not permitted.
Monarch Casino Resort Spa is a Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. property. The parent company is Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation.
Are you interested in:
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!