Loft 94 Server - Full Time - Jamul Casino
Loft 94 Server - Full Time
Jamul, California 91935
Mar 17, 2022
Jun 26, 2022
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Jamul Casino is looking for a FUN, friendly and positive leader to join our Food & Beverage team!
We are San Diego's Closest Casino and offer excellent team member benefits like:
- Competitive pay + tips!
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Team Member Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career growth
- Recognition Program
- And much more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service to all guests and team members.
- Promptly and accurately take beverage and food orders, transmit orders to Culinary team and serve food items to guests.
- Complete sales to customers including taking money, counting back the appropriate amount of change, correctly processing and validating comps, and appropriate operation of POS System, cash bag or bank.
- Provide table service to customers according to department standards.
- Follow appropriate food handling procedures to ensure safe, quality products.
- Maintain cleanliness/appearance of assigned area, stock/restock supplies and complete side duties according to department standards.
- Participate as a team member with all servers, bussers, venue hosts, supervisors and kitchen staff in maintaining a smooth and efficient operation.
- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.
- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months experience in gourmet food service preferred
- Knowledgeable of food and wine
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to earn and maintain a current Food Handlers Card
- Ability to earn and maintain TiPS certification
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holiday and overtime as needed
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume and also please complete our Company Employment Application to be considered.
You may use the Email Employer button to submit a resume/cover letter.
14145 Campo Road
Jamul, CA 91935
Web Site: https://jamulcasinosd.com
Jamul Casino is a three-story gaming and entertainment facility with approximately 200,000 square feet, featuring over 1,700 slot machines, 50 live table games, a poker room, and eight restaurants.
Table Games include Craps, Blackjack (Including Single and Double Deck) and Super 4 Progressives, Roulette, Three-Card Poker, Four-Card Poker, Mini-Baccarat, Chase the Flush, Mississippi Stud, Ultimate Texas Hold’Em, Spanish 21, Fortune Pai-Gow Poker, and Dai Bacc EZ Baccarat.
Progressive jackpots are offered on Pai Gow, Asia Poker, Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em and Mississippi Stud.
Dining options include Prime Cut, Loft 94 Beer Garden, Emerald Chinese Cuisine, Tony Gwynn's Sports Pub, (a sports bar dedicated to the late San Diego Padres outfielder Tony Gwynn). Jamul Marketplace offers several additional eateries including Tres Taqueria, Pizza Port, Burgers & Shakes, and The Coffee Shop. The casino also offers live entertainment at JIVe Lounge. The facility provides a parking structure with approximately 1,800 spaces.
Click here to see the beautiful climate of Jamul, California.