Rep Special Events/Promotions-Ballys - Bally's Atlantic City
Rep Special Events/Promotions-Ballys
Bally's Atlantic City
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401
May 02, 2022
Jun 28, 2022
Type of Position:
Appears at events, functions/parties at the request of Marketing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produces and disseminates promotional information, collateral and signage.
- Greets customers as a company representative in a courteous and professional manner.
- Must have detailed knowledge of all property promotions and be able to effectively communicate.
- Checks guests into events.
- Performs light clerical work to include data entry.
- Issues prizes to guests, inclusive of coin/cash issuance and accountability.
- Assists in the preparations of events and maintaining adequate inventory during giveaways.
- Acts in a professional and courteous manner and exhibits a positive, outgoing personality.
- Must be flexible in scheduling.
- Consistently demonstrates superior customer service skills by displaying outlined service behaviors.
- Maintains an upbeat and positive attitude, creates positive energy with gestures and sustains enthusiasm from one interaction to the next.
- Creates an atmosphere of luck and celebrates guests wins.
- Is ready to serve and is informed of daily information; builds relationships by greeting guests with a warm, friendly verbal greeting.
- Anticipates needs and provides fast, flawless service.
- Checks for satisfaction and effectively resolves service breakdowns when they exist.
- Promotes rewards programs and card membership.
- Provides a warm farewell and thanks guests for visiting.
- Outstanding public relations skills and outgoing personality needed.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Computer skills preferred
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Bally's Atlantic City
1900 Pacific Ave.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Bally’s Atlantic City features world-class accommodations in over 1,200 rooms. The casino offers more than 1,700 gaming machines, over 100 table games, as well as a poker room and sportsbook. Guests can enjoy over 15 food & beverage venues, a retail promenade, indoor pool, spa and a fitness center. The facility also offers over 75,000 sq. ft of event and convention space.
Bally's Corporation currently owns and manages 12 casinos across eight states, a horse racetrack and 13 authorized OTB licenses in Colorado. With more than 6,000 employees, the Company's operations include 13,308 slot machines, 460 game tables and 3,342 hotel rooms. Following the completion of pending acquisitions, which include Tropicana Evansville (Evansville, IN) and Jumer's Casino & Hotel (Rock Island, IL), as well as the construction of a land-based casino near the Nittany Mall in State College, PA, Bally's will own and manage 15 casinos across 11 states.