Accountant Finance - Bally's Atlantic City
Bally's Atlantic City
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401
May 02, 2022
Aug 01, 2022
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
- Prepares month-end and miscellaneous journal entries.
- Adheres to the requirements of departments month-end closing schedule.
- Responsible for substantiation of assigned general ledger account balances through proper account analysis including the reconciliation of subsidiary information with central accounts on a monthly basis.
- Actively interfaces with appropriate internal and external departments, agencies and companies.
- Prepares detailed spreadsheets on personal computer.
- Assists in the preparation of annual Casino Accounting Operating Plan.
- Records daily cash wire activity.
- Prepare and input journal entries and any required internal and external financial reports according to generally accepted accounting principles and NJDGE regulations.
- Responsible for daily interaction with regulatory agencies and auditors.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the Casino Control Act and companys Internal Controls.
- Maintains knowledge of and adheres to departmental policies and procedures.
- Works both independently and in coordination with the Casino Accounting Supervisor.
- Completes special assignments for management as requested.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications.
- Good communication skills and organizational ability.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Bally's Atlantic City
1900 Pacific Ave.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Bally’s Atlantic City features world-class accommodations in over 1,200 rooms. The casino offers more than 1,700 gaming machines, over 100 table games, as well as a poker room and sportsbook. Guests can enjoy over 15 food & beverage venues, a retail promenade, indoor pool, spa and a fitness center. The facility also offers over 75,000 sq. ft of event and convention space.
Bally's Corporation currently owns and manages 12 casinos across eight states, a horse racetrack and 13 authorized OTB licenses in Colorado. With more than 6,000 employees, the Company's operations include 13,308 slot machines, 460 game tables and 3,342 hotel rooms. Following the completion of pending acquisitions, which include Tropicana Evansville (Evansville, IN) and Jumer's Casino & Hotel (Rock Island, IL), as well as the construction of a land-based casino near the Nittany Mall in State College, PA, Bally's will own and manage 15 casinos across 11 states.