AV Tech I - Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain
AV Tech I
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain
Wheatland, California 95692
Dec 25, 2021
Feb 16, 2022
Type of Position:
The Audio Visual Technician I (AV Tech) provides leadership, high quality expertise and timely support for all Nightlife Audio Visual systems. This team member will support digital video distribution systems (Optibase, etc), Crestron, AMX, CobraNet; DSP and all associated technologies such as digital signage, TV and other feeds, microphones, sound systems and more. The AV tech will research and recommend technical solutions for client needs, coordinating from proposal to implementation to training and support. The tech will provide break/fix support to casino systems as required.
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain (HRHCSAC) their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations in order to provide superior guest service.
- Provides extraordinary guest service, positively affects interactions with customers and team members, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
- Strategic planning for all in house AV systems.
- Partner with business units to design and deliver innovative AV solutions.
- Insures exemplary AV support and guest service to internal/external clients.
- Install / Maintain AV equipment to insure 99% uptime.
- Software Deployment Support / Maintenance.
- Setup and support of AV requirements for property systems and events as needed.
- Leads AV projects as assigned.
- Maintains AV inventories, support procedures/documentation and current configuration files for AV systems.
- Coordinates with equipment vendors and service providers for maintenance and services provided for equipment and service support agreements.
- Creates documentation and training programs for end users to become self-reliant
- Communicates system issues and incidents to impacted parties.
- Document/report on all support activities per departmental policies.
- Must be available to work different shifts that will include nights and weekends
- Other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
(Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis)
- 3+ years’ experience Audio / Visual Implementation / Support (Advanced) / Installation / Troubleshooting / Repairs.
- Data Networking Fundamentals
- Cisco experience preferred, CCNA certification a plus.
- Optibase MGW 1000/ IIS / Crestron Programming / CoolSigns experience a plus.
- ICIA CTS certification is preferred.
- Requires well developed written and verbal communications skills.
- Friendly and service oriented.
- Able to work in isolation for a full shift.
- Current Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Able to work any shift.
- Requires an Associate's degree or its equivalent and/or 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc):
- Must obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Ability to read and comprehend industry periodicals, artist riders, detailed reports, memos, or letters.
- Ability to perform public speaking.
- Ability to read and understand all Hard Rock Hotel & Casino policies and procedures.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills to include ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide specific to position responsibilities.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word is required.
- Deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere that makes our guests want to return, giving each guest a positive, memorable entertainment experience.
- Routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment of position responsibilities in an effort to play a role in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
- Represent HRHCSAC with media, associations, and any other third parties as needed.
- Must be able to push, pull and lift 10-50 lbs. and bend, stoop and reach on a limited basis.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Be a strategic, analytical, ethical, and effective motivator.
- Participate in the development and administration of goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Prepare clear and concise administrative and financial reports.
- Interpret and explain policies and procedures.
- Operate various types of office equipment.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain
3317 Forty Mile Road
Wheatland, CA 95961
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain located in beautiful Wheatland, CA, features the latest in live music and entertainment, hospitality, world-class gaming and exceptional cuisine.
The property is Hard Rock's first Vegas-style casino in California and offers a hotel with 169 guest rooms,which includes 31 suites, a large gaming facility with more than 1,500 slots and 57 table games, including a room filled with Aristocrat’s Lightning Link games and an exclusive Asian gaming room. Dining options include Council Oak Steaks, Fresh Harvest, Hard Rock Cafe, Sòng, Youyu Noodle Bar, and Constant Grind.
The property includes signature brand amenities like the Sound of Your Stay® in-room music program, a Rock Shop® and a Body Rock® fitness center. Additionally, the project marks a historic partnership between two Native American Tribes – The Seminole Tribe of Florida, owners of Hard Rock International, and Enterprise Rancheria.
Owners of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain property, the Estom Yumeka Maidu Tribe of the Enterprise Rancheria is a sovereign Native American Nation offering diverse tribal government services and programs that improve the quality of life for its some 1,000 tribal citizens and surrounding communities in Northern California.