Marketplace Bus Person - Jamul Casino
Marketplace Bus Person
Jamul, California 91935
Jan 14, 2022
Feb 23, 2022
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Jamul Casino is looking for a FUN, friendly and positive leader to join our Food & Beverage team!
We are San Diego's Closest Casino and offer excellent team member benefits like:
- Competitive pay + tips!
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Team Member Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career growth
- Recognition Program
- And much more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service to all guests and team members.
- Assist server with guests dining experience.
- Complete any task assigned by dining room manager, chef, or supervisor
- Responsible for clearing all table and resetting them for new seating in accordance with venue standards
- Ensure each table is ready for guests arrival in accordance with venue standards
- Responsible for approaching newly seated guests, serving bread, butter, water, etc. in a timely and pleasant manner working with servers to expedite service at all tables
- Perform service duties for servers by picking up their orders when ready in the kitchen and delivering them
- Monitor tables to assess guests’ needs and anticipate and respond to guest requests when meal had been completed keeping table clear to provide a clean, neat, eating area
- Restock and clean assigned station at the end of shift to have ready for start of next shift in accordance with Department of Health standards
- Attendance at pre-shift meetings
- Responsible for maintaining a regular and consistent attendance record
- Participate as a team member with all servers, venue hosts, supervisors and kitchen staff in maintaining a smooth and efficient operation
- Declare tips through time and attendance system at the end of each shift
- Attend all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed.
- Compile information, complete and submit reports as needed.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all gaming laws and regulations.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.
- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements. This includes purchasing and wearing slip resistant safety shoes when performing all job duties.
- Any reasonably requested job duty needed to promote productivity in the efficient administration of business or any reasonable request made by your supervisor or management personnel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy
- Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues
- Able to work in constricting areas
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
- Ability to earn and maintain a current Food Handlers Card
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume and also please complete our Company Employment Application to be considered.
You may use the Email Employer button to submit a resume/cover letter.
14145 Campo Road
Jamul, CA 91935
Web Site: https://jamulcasinosd.com
Jamul Casino is a three-story gaming and entertainment facility with approximately 200,000 square feet, featuring over 1,700 slot machines, 50 live table games, a poker room, and eight restaurants.
Table Games include Craps, Blackjack (Including Single and Double Deck) and Super 4 Progressives, Roulette, Three-Card Poker, Four-Card Poker, Mini-Baccarat, Chase the Flush, Mississippi Stud, Ultimate Texas Hold’Em, Spanish 21, Fortune Pai-Gow Poker, and Dai Bacc EZ Baccarat.
Progressive jackpots are offered on Pai Gow, Asia Poker, Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em and Mississippi Stud.
Dining options include Prime Cut, Loft 94 Beer Garden, Emerald Chinese Cuisine, Tony Gwynn's Sports Pub, (a sports bar dedicated to the late San Diego Padres outfielder Tony Gwynn). Jamul Marketplace offers several additional eateries including Tres Taqueria, Pizza Port, Burgers & Shakes, and The Coffee Shop. The casino also offers live entertainment at JIVe Lounge. The facility provides a parking structure with approximately 1,800 spaces.
Click here to see the beautiful climate of Jamul, California.