Revenue Auditor $18.00 Hourly - Spotlight 29 Casino
Revenue Auditor $18.00 Hourly
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Apr 01, 2022
Jan 27, 2023
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
We are seeking for an experienced and detailed-oriented Revenue Auditor to join our growing team. The Revenue Auditor is responsible of keeping records of financial transactions for the organization by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: “We are here for the guest. Period”
- Verify, allocate, and post details of daily transactions to spreadsheet or computer files from documents such as VGM slips, receipts and computer printouts.
- Reconcile and balance tapes and records to daily cash count and summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files.
- Compile reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and machine payouts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of the business.
- Complete records to or through trial balance.
- Attend Customer Service training seminars.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS)
- Present a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Must be computer literate and able to operate a 10-key calculator.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Education and Experience
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- One to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certification, Licenses and Additional Requirements
- Must pass periodic random drug screens
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The Casino is open 24 hours per day, seven (7) days per week; therefore, you must be flexible to work any and all shifts.
- The Casino is a gaming facility.
- The Casino is not a smoke-free environment.
- Be aware that surveillance cameras and audio equipment monitor the premises recording activity throughout the facility on a 24-hour, 7 – day per week basis.
Indian Preference Act
The Twenty Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians has a resolution on file with Human Resources to ensure that Indian Preference will be adhered to in the following order in accordance with IPA:
- Tribal Members
- Other Native Americans
- All other ethnic groups
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button which will submit your Casino Careers resume. You may also use the Email Employer button to submit your resume and cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor, you may use the guest elevators next to Taproom 29. Please bring a photo ID in case we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians.
As one of the larger employers in the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision, educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, and banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.