Accountant - Resorts World Catskills
Resorts World Catskills
Monticello, New York 12701
Dec 08, 2021
Feb 16, 2022
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
The Accountant is responsible for the accounting functions in the Finance Department.
- Responsible for the general ledger, cash management, special projects and financial tax reporting.
- Maintain and process vender records.
- Preform end of the month closing activities.
- Manage financial reporting and analysis.
- Execute and review automated and non-automated billing.
- Comply with all local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and guidelines.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices.
- Oversee daily reports.
- Responsible for timely billing for all billing accounts.
- Ensure effective management of all accounts.
- Preform other job tasks are required by manager.
- Experience with computer software such as Microsoft Office and automated financial systems
- Ability to input and access information into a computer
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with staff
Experience/ Work Experience:
- Must be 21 years or older
- BS/BA degree in accounting or related field
- One (1) year accounting experience required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the appropriate license through the New York State Gaming Commission
- Knowledge of gaming regulations and tax regulations, cash reconciliation, balance sheet analysis, and monthly close and financial statement preparation
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Resorts World Catskills
888 Resorts World Drive
Monticello, NY 12701
Located in the heart of New York’s Catskill region, Resorts World Catskills (RWC) Casino Resort offers guests unmatched experiences in excitement, entertainment, and luxury. The integrated casino resort includes an 18-story all-suite hotel, and a casino featuring 100,000 square feet of gaming action including 150 live Las-Vegas style table games, 1,600 state-of-the art slot machines, a poker room, private gaming salons and a 100-seat sportsbook lounge.
The casino resort also offers 10 varied bar and restaurant experiences, which includes an Italian steakhouse created by celebrity chef Scott Conant, and year-round live entertainment at the 2,500-seat RW Epicenter, casino bars and lounges.
The luxurious hotel located within Resorts World Catskills is comprised of 332 suites, the Crystal Life Spa, two indoor pools, and two fitness centers. The integrated casino resort also includes additional stay and play destinations on its campus, including The Alder, an adjacent 101-room lifestyle hotel featuring the first Topgolf Swing Suites in New York State, and Dos Gatos, a cantina-style Mexican eatery and the recently opened Kartrite Resort and Indoor Waterpark, and will be expanded to include a Rees Jones redesigned golf course.