Bar Back - Cache Creek Casino Resort
Cache Creek Casino Resort
Brooks, California 95606
May 17, 2022
Jun 26, 2022
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Safely assist the bartender/cocktail servers in providing satisfactory beverage service by maintaining adequate supplies of garnish, glassware, ice, liquor etc. at assigned work station
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Promote Cache Creek Casino Resort in a positive manner.
- Retrieve orders from storeroom.
- Visually check stock received against written requisition with storeroom personnel to insure the order is accurate.
- Upon delivery to the bar, recheck items with the bartender for completeness.
- Check with and assist Bartender in maintaining adequate amounts of supplies i.e. straws, stir sticks, napkins, and matches etc. for workstation.
- Additional duties include rotation beer and fill reach in refrigerators, washing and stocking glassware, maintain stock of fruit fill and replace as needed.
- Fill ice bins, empty garbage, replace trash liners, wipe and pick up surfaces as time allows, check kegs, replace dirty bar mats, sweep floors, clean screens in glass washer, wipe down bottles, clean spouts, clean beer drains, gun drains, counter drains and ice bins.
- Wash floors.
- Cut slice and peel perishable garnishes and fruits.
- Maintain mix and pour juice in sufficient amount according to projected business.
- Store back up supplies needing refrigeration in prescribed containers for later use.
- Scoop ice from bins, transport to service areas and replenish ice containers.
- Box and save empty liquor bottles as they accumulate for later returns and requisitions.
- Transport taps, replace and perform routine maintenance requirements on heavy beer kegs.
- Obtain change for bartenders upon request.
- Check station before, after and during shift to insure proper setup and cleanliness are maintained.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Customer service experience preferred. Basic knowledge of this position preferred.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Cache Creek Casino Resort Tribal Gaming License. TIPS Alcohol Awareness Certificate
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to risk of electrical shock and Second hand tobacco smoke. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Starting Salary: $15.20 Per Hour
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Care Insurance, Life Insurance, Gas Discounts, 401k Savings Plan, Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement, Free meals in our Employee Dining Room, Weekly Paychecks, Direct Deposit, Employee Discounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Promotion Opportunities.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Cache Creek Casino Resort
P.O. Box 65
Brooks, CA 95606
Web site: https://www.cachecreek.com
Cache Creek Casino Resort is a full service destination providing guests with nine restaurants, a 200 room four diamond hotel, spa, 18-hole championship golf course, 700 seat entertainment venue, along with 2,400 slot machines and 150 table games.
If you're looking for a new job, Cache Creek Casino Resort could be your winning ticket! A Career at Cache Creek means joining a winning team with a culture built on appreciation and respect for all.
Cache Creek Casino Resort is currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic people to work in an exciting and challenging atmosphere with room for growth, training, and education for all of our valued employees.
We have a diverse number of employment opportunities throughout the resort within the casino, food and beverage, hotel, golf course, spa and entertainment departments. In addition to a large variety of diverse positions, we offer:
- Weekly Paychecks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Free meals in our Employee Dining Room
- 401k Savings Plan
- Gas Discounts
- Promotion Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Recognition Program
- Employee Discount
- Direct Deposit
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program (offering free health coaching)
- Wellness Classes
- Legal Plan
- Accident Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)