Gaming Operations Analyst - Treasure Island Resort & Casino
66086 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Gaming Operations Analyst
Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Welch, Minnesota 55089
Dec 08, 2021
Jan 08, 2022
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
The Gaming Operations Analyst provides analytic support and provide reports and analysis to support strategic change decisions. Analysis will include, but not limited to, all gaming operations. Responsible for a high level of guest service as described in your departments guest service standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform analyses of Gaming Operations in order to forecast business, industry, and economic conditions for decision-making purposes
- Identify and communicate patterns and relationships utilizing multiple data sources, and interpret analysis results and make recommendations to management
- Run and file various gaming reports
- Assist with the evaluation, analysis and investigate all cheating attempts and percentage malfunctions.
- Perform analyses of revenue operations and marketing activities in order to forecast business, industry, and economic conditions for decision-making purposes
- Assist in creation and/or maintenance of written documentation for the systems, processes and/or reports supported
- Ensure accurate electronic slot files with Revenue Audit and Accounting
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Knowledge and Certification
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- 2 years Gaming Operations experience/knowledge
- 2 years Gaming analytics experience
- 2 years experience using Microsoft Access or Excel for reporting purposes
- Must have exceptional math skills
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office (Word and Outlook) and Windows XP
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to follow established dress code policies and practice good personal hygiene
- Ability to interact with guests, coworkers and management in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to independently complete multiple tasks in a professional manner
- Ability to manage projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to complete multiple task under pressure
- Ability to remain focused for extended periods of time
- Treasure Island guest service training
- Gaming operations databases
- Any position-related training as determined by Gaming Ops. Director
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time with occasional amounts of walking and standing
- Must be able to perform repetitive hand and wrist motions
- Must be able to reach and twist routinely
- Must be able to push, pull and grasp objects routinely
- Work is performed primarily in administration building but may include going onto the gaming floor, which includes flashing lights, frequent loud noises and cigarette smoke
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Extensive computer use
- Occasionally overtime may be required
Disclaimer and Conditions of Employment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job title. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this position. All Treasure Island Resort & Casino employees are responsible to ensure that their designated operations are in compliance with Treasure Island Resort & Casino policies, Tribal policies, State compact and Tribal gaming regulations. Conditions of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino include possessing sensitivity to Native American culture, following all safety rules and regulations, passing a pre-employment drug test, a background investigation to obtain and maintain a gaming license and successfully completing a three-month introductory period. Team members should respect the privacy of guests and other team members and maintain confidentiality of business practices.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume and you will be directed to our Career Page where you must complete our Employment Application to be considered.
Treasure Island Resort & Casino
5734 Sturgeon Lake Road
Welch, MN 55089
Treasure Island Resort & Casino is located in the Mississippi River Valley in southeastern Minnesota just minutes from the historic river town of Red Wing and less than 35 minutes south of the Minneapolis/Saint Paul International Airport.
The property is owned by the Prairie Island Indian Community and features over 2,200 slot machines, 42 Class II & Class III table games, including blackjack, Three Card Poker, High Card Flush, Lucky Lucky, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, EZ Baccarat, Fortune Pai Gow, 21+3 Blackjack and Crazy 4 Poker. The property also features a Poker Room, a 500 seat Island Bingo room and pull tab sales.
Treasure Island has an 800 room hotel, 7 restaurants, 6 cocktail lounges, and over 50,000 square feet of banquet facilities. Restaurants include Tado Steakhouse, Currents Restaurant, Tradewinds Buffet, Mongo Bay Grill, Prime Thyme Sub Shop, Xtreme' Cafe, and Island Perk.
Another exciting aspect is the Family Fun Center, which allows Treasure Island to be a truly unique family friendly entertainment destination. The center features a 24-lane Brunswick™ Bowling Alley, separate party rooms, snack bar, arcade, and lounge area. A 40,000 square foot Water Park with 2 Water-slides, Lazy River, Zero Entry Pool, Swim-up Bar and 2 whirlpools.
The Island has become the Midwest's tropical getaway, featuring nationally acclaimed entertainment, a marina, Spirit of the Water, a 120-passenger luxury cruise boat and an RV park.
With over 1,500 Team Members, Treasure Island Resort & Casino is the largest employer in Goodhue County.