Marketing Ambassador - Sign On Bonus $500 - Spotlight 29 Casino
Marketing Ambassador - Sign On Bonus $500
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Sep 16, 2021
Apr 20, 2022
Type of Position:
We are seeking for a Marketing Ambassador with strong customer-product-service skills to represent Spotlight 29 and Tortoise Rock casinos in a positive light by being responsible for assisting the marketing department in building relationships with new and existing players.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement.
- Promotes a positive and engaging persona as they interact with guests at onsite and offsite events
- Greets all guests, both in groups and individually carded and non-carded, upon arrival and departure and provides assistance as needed.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all current and upcoming promotions, events and special offers.
- Participate and assist in any needed capacity with all casino and property-wide special events.
- Knowledge of property to include, location of specific games, bars, restaurants, casino cage, kiosks, restrooms.
- Provide constructive feedback to Marketing staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Handles difficult guest situations in a calm, professional and prudent manner and advise management.
- Collects data from guests and applicants to use for mailing lists.
- Distributes marketing collateral.
- Delivers materials or supplies to events.
- Assists with registration check-in and gathering of applicant information.
- Attends and participates in marketing related events.
- Provides general event support as directed by Marketing.
- Possess a positive attitude that encourages participation and enthusiasm by others.
- Be comfortable speaking in public, approaching and interacting with guests.
- Have a strong knowledge of company culture.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and guests.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week, including nights, holidays and weekends.
- Dependable and self-motivated.
- Ability to interact with others while maintaining a courteous and positive demeanor.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Present a positive image of the Tribal organization to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
This job does not require supervisory duties.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Education and Experience
- Must be 21 years or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use upper extremities, including but not limited to, hands and fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. They may be occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, bend, push, pull, twist, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds and/or push, pull up to 150 pounds. The employee is occasionally required use repetitive movements to complete tasks. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Employee may be occasionally required to work in low light conditions, and may be exposed to loud noise for extended periods.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Multiple locations.
- Some enterprises are open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week; therefore, you must be flexible to work any and all hours.
- Must be available for emergency calls 24/7.
- Must be available to work weekend and holidays.
- Some enterprises are gaming facilities.
- Some enterprises are not a smoke-free environment.
- Surveillance cameras and audio equipment monitor the premises recording activity throughout most of the facilities on 24 hours per day, 7 days per week basis.
Indian Preference Act
The Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians has a resolution on file with Human Resources to ensure that Indian Preference will be adhered to in the following order in accordance with IPA:
- Tribal Members
- Other Native Americans
- All other ethnic groups
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button which will submit your Casino Careers resume. You may also use the Email Employer button to submit your resume and cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.