Receiving Clerk - Pala Casino Resort Spa
Pala Casino Resort Spa
Pala, California 92059
Aug 06, 2021
Nov 07, 2021
Type of Position:
Responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operations in the receiving division of the Purchasing department.
Essential Job Functions
- Receives shipments on receiving dock; logs pertinent information into computer database, coordinates workflow to ensure timely delivery of supplies to all departments
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of dry goods, paper products, chemical supplies and Food & Beverage specifications
- Ensures that all shipments are received in good, undamaged condition
- Cooperates with accounts payable team members in the verification of orders received
- Compiles statistical data for reporting purposes
- Maintains all files in the receiving division of the Finance department
- Prepares boxes for shipment and maintains records of all shipments sent out; prepares shipments as needed
- Conducts the necessary research to effectively resolve receiving disputes
- Attaches the invoice to purchase order and indicates the quantity received, number of boxes, date received, invoice number and any other pertinent information
- Facilitates the flow of information throughout the property, by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings
- Held accountable, to a high degree, for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Prior warehouse and receiving experience preferred
- Must possess effective communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Must be extremely numbers-oriented and computer literate
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret basic instructions, furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply commonsense reasoning to a variety of situations and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Pala Casino Resort Spa
11154 Highway 76
Pala, CA 92059
Pala Casino Resort Spa is "California's First Real Casino."
Come work, live and play in beautiful Southern California. Pala is located in scenic Northern San Diego County and close to California’s beautiful coastline.
Pala Casino Resort Spa features 507 hotel rooms including 82 suites, an award winning 10,000 square foot spa, fitness center and 5 heated pools.
The casino offers over 2,000 slot machines, 84 table games and state of the art poker room. The resort features two lounges, 10 outstanding restaurants, a 2000 seat outdoor theater and 4 entertainment venues with live nightly entertainment.
Pala Casino Resort Spa offers an exciting work environment, a competitive salary and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and a 401(k) plan. Team Members receive free uniforms and enjoy one free meal per shift in our beautiful cafeteria style Team Member dining room.