Benefits Manager - Pala Casino Resort Spa
Pala Casino Resort Spa
Pala, California 92059
Aug 03, 2021
Nov 07, 2021
Type of Position:
The Benefits Manager manages the planning, development, implementation, communication and administration of employee benefits programs, workers compensation benefits, and property and casualty insurance, that support the optimum achievement of corporate objectives on both a short and long-term basis.
Essential Job Functions
- Participates in the establishment of objectives for Company benefits programs and coverage. Informs management of trends and developments in the field of employee benefits and property and casualty insurance.
- Plans, develops, recommends, implements and communicates benefits programs and policies to meet the changing needs of the Company and its employees.
- Communicates and administers various company benefits plans to effectively produce positive employee reactions through good employee understanding and prompt and accurate administrative services.
- Provides consultative services in the employee benefits fields to department and sector management.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data about proposed insurance changes to predict future costs and to assist management in making decisions about possible insurance improvements with regard to both group benefits and property and casualty coverage.
- Keeps well informed regarding local, state, federal and foreign-country laws to insure that all corporate benefits plans comply with such laws and regulations.
- Develops techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data for analyzing company practices and making meaningful comparisons between domestic/subsidiary benefits practices and those of other industrial companies to insure that the company maintains a competitive employee benefits program.
- Undertakes the necessary outside related activities to remain current with all aspects of benefits planning, administration and communication.
- Works with brokers to ensure that property and casualty insurance afford proper coverage at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Five-eight years Employee Benefits experience in a corporation or as a consultant, including in-depth experience in the benefits planning function.
- Any combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. High School Diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Pala Casino Resort Spa
11154 Highway 76
Pala, CA 92059
Pala Casino Resort Spa is "California's First Real Casino."
Come work, live and play in beautiful Southern California. Pala is located in scenic Northern San Diego County and close to California’s beautiful coastline.
Pala Casino Resort Spa features 507 hotel rooms including 82 suites, an award winning 10,000 square foot spa, fitness center and 5 heated pools.
The casino offers over 2,000 slot machines, 84 table games and state of the art poker room. The resort features two lounges, 10 outstanding restaurants, a 2000 seat outdoor theater and 4 entertainment venues with live nightly entertainment.
Pala Casino Resort Spa offers an exciting work environment, a competitive salary and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and a 401(k) plan. Team Members receive free uniforms and enjoy one free meal per shift in our beautiful cafeteria style Team Member dining room.