Box Office Attendant - Sign On Bonus $500 - Spotlight 29 Casino
Box Office Attendant - Sign On Bonus $500
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Jul 16, 2021
Feb 20, 2022
Type of Position:
We are seeking energetic individuals who will maintain a positive and professional approach when interacting with guest. Box Office Attendants sell tickets, take payments, provide information to customers and handle administrative tasks that are necessary to keep their work and work area organized. You will be the person of contact who will assist guest with questions, comments, concerns. You will assist with the promotion of the events and suggestions of event seating and reasonable accommodations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: “We are here for the guest. Period.”
- Greet customers as they approach the ticketing counter and inquire into how they would like to be serviced.
- Check for seat availability in the system and provide customers with seating options.
- Assist customers in choosing good seats by guiding them on the seating map.
- Take customers’ information, enter it into the system and ensure that proper information has been punched in.
- Print out tickets, ensure that date, time and seat numbers are accurately displayed.
- Hand over tickets to customers and ask them to verify information.
- Provide customers with any special information regarding their chosen show or an upcoming one that might be of interest to them.
- Inform customers of special deals or discounts on bundle tickets.
- Calculate the amount of cash owed against the number of tickets bought.
- Take payment in exchange for tickets sold and give back any due change.
- Word in a fast manner to ensure that customer queues are served quickly.
- Count cash in the cash register at the end of the shift and tally it with tickets sold.
- Delve into any evident discrepancies and ensure that they are resolved before the end of the shift.
- Create and maintain reports of sold tickets and payments received.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Present a positive image of the Coachella Crossroads to its guests and vendors, and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Certification, Licenses and Additional Requirements
- Must have California Driver’s License or valid I.D.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must pass pre-employment physicals
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.