Locksmith - Sign on Bonus $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
Locksmith - Sign on Bonus $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Jul 15, 2021
Feb 13, 2022
Type of Position:
We are seeking a responsible Locksmith to identify, install, repair, rebuild and service and maintain mechanical, electrical, and electronic locking devices for the entire property (including slot bases) by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify the optimum use of locking devices in compliance with the Casinos Minimum Internal Control Standards.
- Install locking devices as needed and directed.
- Establish and maintain a complete inventory on all locking devices with manufacturer, origin, location, preventative, and regular maintenance data.
- Disassemble all locks and locking devices and maintain, repair or replace worn components, like tumblers, springs, electronic relays and other parts.
- Cut new and duplicate keys in communication with gaming authorities, as well as program all electronic key and locking device systems.
- Install, maintain, repair or replace all electronic systems connecting the locking devices, and perform regular testing to insure full functionality with the minimum of operational downtime.
- Move lockpick in cylinders to open locking devices without keys.
- Open safe locks by drilling.
- Keep a complete record of Casino's locking devices and keys.
This job requires no supervisory responsibilities.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (MUST BE DOCUMENTED):
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years progressive experience as a locksmith for mechanical, electric, and electronic locking devices.
- Basic operating knowledge of excel/lotus spreadsheets.
Certification, Licenses and Additional Requirements
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
- Must be able to read and interpret instructions and instruction manuals
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and distance vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The Casino is open 24 hours per day, seven (7) days per week; therefore, you must be flexible to work any and all shifts.
- The Casino is a gaming facility.
- The Casino is not a smoke-free environment.
INDIAN PREFERENCE ACT:
The Twenty Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians has a resolution on file with Human Resources to ensure that Indian Preference will be adhered to in the following order in accordance with IPA:
1. Tribal Members
2. Other Native Americans
3. All other ethnic groups
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.