Main Bank Cashier / Cash Cage Supervisor - Sign on Bonus $500 - Spotlight 29 Casino
Main Bank Cashier / Cash Cage Supervisor - Sign on Bonus $500
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Jul 15, 2021
Feb 13, 2022
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Main Bank Cashier/ Cash Cage Supervisor, to be responsible for the operation of all cage activity during the shift. Responsible and accountable for cage main bank and for balancing casino cage at end of shift. Handle customer inquires and complaints. Communicate with other departments. Responsibilities include function of cashier when necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: “We are here for the guest. Period”
- Responsible for the operational functions of a department with direct emphasis on policy and procedures compliance, cash control, and protection of assets.
- Maintain security and accountability of company funds located in the cage during shift.
- Communicate with all departments as needed using professionalism.
- Assist customers and employees.
- Supervise cage cashiers to ensure their compliance with policies and procedures.
- Key control for cage and gaming commission
- Conduct the investigation of any window overages or shortages and make the necessary corrections and forward a report to the Cage Manager summarizing the results of the investigation.
- Balance casino cage.
- Control cage main bank.
- Prepare daily reports.
- Follow established procedures and internal control policies.
- Same job functions of Cage Cashier as needed.
- Must be capable of presenting a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; directing work; addressing complaints and reporting to Supervisor.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (MUST BE DOCUMENTED):
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- One year cage experience. A minimum of one year management or supervisory experience where responsibilities include direct supervision of 15 or more employees and directly
- Must be computer literate and able to operate a 10-key calculator.
Certification, Licenses and Additional Requirements
- Must be able to pass backgrounds suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 40 pounds; and push up to 50 pounds on a cart. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The Casino is open 24 hours per day, seven (7) days per week; therefore, you must be flexible to work any and all shifts.
- The Casino is a gaming facility.
- The Casino is not a smoke-free environment.
- Be aware that surveillance cameras and audio equipment monitor the premises recording activity throughout the facility on 24-hour, 7- day per week basis.
INDIAN PREFERENCE ACT:
The Twenty Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians has a resolution on file with Human Resources to ensure that Indian Preference will be adhered to in the following order in accordance with IPA:
1. Tribal Members
2. Other Native Americans
3. All other ethnic groups
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.