Busser- Sign On Bonus $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
Busser- Sign On Bonus $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Jul 02, 2021
Mar 01, 2022
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
We are seeking for energetic Bussers to join our growing organization. In this position, the Busser facilitates food service from dining room to kitchen. Bussers must adhere to cleanliness and food safety standards creating a positive guest dining experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Carries dirty dishes from dining room to kitchen.
- Wipes table tops and chairs with damp cloth.
- Replaces soiled table linens and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
- Replenishes supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes in dining room buffet.
- Supplies service bar with food such as soups, salads and desserts.
- Serves ice water and butter to patrons.
- Cleans and polishes glass shelves and doors of service bars equipment such as coffee urns and cream and milk dispensers.
- Makes coffee and fills fruit juice dispensers.
- Sweeps and mop floors.
- Cleans unexpected spills immediately.
- Must be capable presenting a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies land procedures and attend all scheduled safety meeting and training as a condition of employment.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills, Education and/or Experience
- One to three months related experience and/or training
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Licenses, certifications, bonding and/or testing required
- Must be able to obtain Tribal Gaming Commission gaming license
BE PART OF THE NEW SPOTLIGHT 29 CASINO TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRES A SIGN ON BONUS OF $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.