Marketplace Attendant Lead - Jamul Casino
Marketplace Attendant Lead
Jamul, California 91935
May 27, 2021
Aug 28, 2021
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Jamul Casino is looking for a FUN, friendly and positive leader to join our Food & Beverage team!
We are San Diego's Closest Casino and offer excellent team member benefits like:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Team Member Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career growth
- Recognition Program
- And much more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service to all guests and team members.
- Assist in Managing overall front of house restaurant operations creating a differentiated service experience and ensuring optimum restaurant performance.
- Indirectly responsible for maintaining back of house operations with all set culinary and operational standards and specifications and share responsibility of overall outlet budgets, profit and loss statements, cost analysis, labor analysis, planning and promotions.
- Achieve desired results through staff development and training programs, established methods, procedures and guidelines to maintain desired standards, and high quality service. Monitor results through inspection, evaluation and analysis. Makes changes if necessary to achieve end result.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding all sanitation requirements.
- Establish and implement sequence of service to ensure consistent high quality service standards are maintained.
- Assist with accountability for all team members for day to day and long term operations to include hiring, training and developing employees which includes coaching, mentoring and appropriate performance management up to and including separation.
- Responsible for planning, assigning and directing work to meet business demands to ensure optimal operations and customer satisfaction during all business hours.
- Act as a role model to other employees and presents oneself as a credit to Company and encourages others to do the same.
- Assist in reviewing the performance, productivity and efficiency of team members including but not limited to periodic evaluations and development of coaching techniques to motivate productivity.
- Assist with developing, implementing and promoting programs to reward and recognize performance of team members.
- Assist with interviewing, selecting, hiring, orientation and training.
- Assist with payroll, attendance and time records.
- Assist with the administration of progressive discipline, propose corrective action, and monitor post-disciplinary performance of team members.
- Recommend or oppose the change in status of team members. Complete verification processes for the proper accounting of revenues, expenses and inventory.
- Review and analyze departmental staffing needs and make recommendations for adjusting working schedules of team members.
- Develop, enforce, review and approve changes or revisions to operating practices, procedures and standards based on business trends.
- Gather information for long and short term planning to assist the leadership in budget planning.
- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.
- Meet all departmental or company project and assignment requirements and deadlines.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all departmental or company matters.
- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Understand and adhere to bargaining unit agreements.
- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Two years’ experience in a restaurant establishment preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications Ability to prepare, understand and analyze Department Budgets, Capital Expenditures, and P&L Statements
- Ability to earn and maintain TiPS certification
- Ability to earn and maintain a current Food Handlers Card
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license.
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of California.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume and also please complete our Company Employment Application to be considered.
You may use the Email Employer button to submit a resume/cover letter.
14145 Campo Road
Jamul, CA 91935
Web Site: https://jamulcasinosd.com
Jamul Casino is a three-story gaming and entertainment facility with approximately 200,000 square feet, featuring over 1,700 slot machines, 50 live table games, a poker room, and eight restaurants.
Table Games include Craps, Blackjack (Including Single and Double Deck) and Super 4 Progressives, Roulette, Three-Card Poker, Four-Card Poker, Mini-Baccarat, Chase the Flush, Mississippi Stud, Ultimate Texas Hold’Em, Spanish 21, Fortune Pai-Gow Poker, and Dai Bacc EZ Baccarat.
Progressive jackpots are offered on Pai Gow, Asia Poker, Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em and Mississippi Stud.
Dining options include Prime Cut, Loft 94 Beer Garden, Emerald Chinese Cuisine, Tony Gwynn's Sports Pub, (a sports bar dedicated to the late San Diego Padres outfielder Tony Gwynn). Jamul Marketplace offers several additional eateries including Tres Taqueria, Pizza Port, Burgers & Shakes, and The Coffee Shop. The casino also offers live entertainment at JIVe Lounge. The facility provides a parking structure with approximately 1,800 spaces.
Click here to see the beautiful climate of Jamul, California.