Security Officer/EMT - Resorts World Catskills
Resorts World Catskills
Monticello, New York 12701
May 06, 2022
Aug 20, 2022
Type of Position:
The Security Officer/EMT is responsible for being the first responder on the scene of an incident involving a guest or employee on company property. The Security Officer/EMT may serve as a Security Officer, responsible for ensuring the safety of our guests, employees, and the assists of the company while meeting our guest service standards.
- Conducts a careful examination of the patient for signs and symptoms of illness/injury and assists other medical personnel as necessary.
- Provides safe and efficient transport of the patient while constantly monitoring the patient and providing any appropriate continuing care.
- Provides orderly transfer of the patient at destination.
- Provides prompt and efficient care of the patient and stabilization of their condition prior to transport.
- Ability to also preform security responsibilities
- Determines and communicates safety of scene and the nature of illness or injury
- Determines appropriate medical facility to which patient will be transported
- Performs other duties as required by respective supervisor
- Demonstrates consistent regard and dedication to guests, vendors, colleagues and the Company by being engaged, interested and productive
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of our marketplace; actively and collaboratively assists in building the best practices necessary for the Company’s success
- Demonstrates an understanding of the impact actions and decisions have on the Company both financially and on guest relations
- Demonstrates the initiative to present new ideas and perspective to create positive results
- Exhibits respectful consideration of viewpoints, situations and others
- Puts the guest at the forefront of every decision
- Ability to remain organized in a pressure situation
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to function around ill or injured people in a responsible manner
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience as a EMT
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) License required
- Must have NYS Security License
- CPR and First aid certified
- Must be able to maintain the appropriate license through the NYS Gaming Commission
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Resorts World Catskills
888 Resorts World Drive
Monticello, NY 12701
Located in the heart of New York’s Catskill region, Resorts World Catskills (RWC) Casino Resort offers guests unmatched experiences in excitement, entertainment, and luxury. The integrated casino resort includes an 18-story all-suite hotel, and a casino featuring 100,000 square feet of gaming action including 150 live Las-Vegas style table games, 1,600 state-of-the art slot machines, a poker room, private gaming salons and a 100-seat sportsbook lounge.
The casino resort also offers 10 varied bar and restaurant experiences, which includes an Italian steakhouse created by celebrity chef Scott Conant, and year-round live entertainment at the 2,500-seat RW Epicenter, casino bars and lounges.
The luxurious hotel located within Resorts World Catskills is comprised of 332 suites, the Crystal Life Spa, two indoor pools, and two fitness centers. The integrated casino resort also includes additional stay and play destinations on its campus, including The Alder, an adjacent 101-room lifestyle hotel featuring the first Topgolf Swing Suites in New York State, and Dos Gatos, a cantina-style Mexican eatery and the recently opened Kartrite Resort and Indoor Waterpark, and will be expanded to include a Rees Jones redesigned golf course.