Security Officer **Must be Licensed** - Resorts World Catskills
Security Officer **Must be Licensed**
Resorts World Catskills
Monticello, New York 12701
May 06, 2022
Aug 20, 2022
Type of Position:
A Security Officer is responsible for ensuring the safety of our guests, employees, and the assets of the company.
- Responsible for the safety of all guests and employees of the casino/hotel
- Records investigation and incident reports in a timely manner
- Provides customer service to all guests when needed
- Assists with the transfer of money and chips from casino floor
- Patrols casino/hotel during shift to ensure safety
- Responsible for maintaining casino rules, policies and regulations are being followed set by the casino and the NY gaming commission
- Stands post for extended times as assigned by manager
- Reports to supervisor/manager on responsibilities on day to day activities
- Security experience is preferred but not required
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain the appropriate license through the New York State Gaming Commission
- New York State Security Guard License Required
- Have the ability to obtain CPR certification
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Resorts World Catskills
888 Resorts World Drive
Monticello, NY 12701
Located in the heart of New York’s Catskill region, Resorts World Catskills (RWC) Casino Resort offers guests unmatched experiences in excitement, entertainment, and luxury. The integrated casino resort includes an 18-story all-suite hotel, and a casino featuring 100,000 square feet of gaming action including 150 live Las-Vegas style table games, 1,600 state-of-the art slot machines, a poker room, private gaming salons and a 100-seat sportsbook lounge.
The casino resort also offers 10 varied bar and restaurant experiences, which includes an Italian steakhouse created by celebrity chef Scott Conant, and year-round live entertainment at the 2,500-seat RW Epicenter, casino bars and lounges.
The luxurious hotel located within Resorts World Catskills is comprised of 332 suites, the Crystal Life Spa, two indoor pools, and two fitness centers. The integrated casino resort also includes additional stay and play destinations on its campus, including The Alder, an adjacent 101-room lifestyle hotel featuring the first Topgolf Swing Suites in New York State, and Dos Gatos, a cantina-style Mexican eatery and the recently opened Kartrite Resort and Indoor Waterpark, and will be expanded to include a Rees Jones redesigned golf course.