Supervisor - EVS - Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento At Fire Mountain
Supervisor - EVS
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento At Fire Mountain
Wheatland, California 95692
May 14, 2021
Jul 23, 2021
Type of Position:
The incumbent in this position is responsible for smooth and efficient housekeeping operations and top-quality guest service.
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard RockHotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Prepares work schedules and conducts employee evaluations. Assists in hiring and establishing training programs for public space personnel.
- Recommends adjustments to public space policies to more effectively service the guest.
- Resolves non-routine departmental problem situations and performs specials projects as assigned.
- Conducts detailed property inspections to ensure adherence to departmental policies and to identify problems.
- Must possess proven leadership ability necessary to provide guidance to subordinate personnel.
- Must possess the general financial knowledge necessary to maintain adherence to detailed operating budgets and analyze vendor billing receipts.
- Must possess a high degree of interpersonal skills necessary to resolve potential guest problem situations and ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Attend and participate in meetings, completing follow-up as assigned;
- Perform work regularly and predictably.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
(Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis)
This knowledge and these abilities are typically acquired through an Associates Degree or additional equivalent experience. One to three years of supervising housekeeping staff or related experience required.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc):
- Must obtain and maintain valid licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming/Lottery regulations.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Regulatory requirements.
- Supervisory/management duties.
- Leadership skills.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all appropriate licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees and guests.
- Review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
- Ability to use a typewriter, 10-key, computer, etc
- Ability to review reports and observe activities subordinates.
- Present ideas and information in a clear manner.
- Perform well under pressure.
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of California.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain
3317 Forty Mile Road
Wheatland, CA 95961
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain located in beautiful Wheatland, CA, features the latest in live music and entertainment, hospitality, world-class gaming and exceptional cuisine.
The property is Hard Rock's first Vegas-style casino in California and offers a hotel with 169 guest rooms,which includes 31 suites, a large gaming facility with more than 1,500 slots and 57 table games, including a room filled with Aristocrat’s Lightning Link games and an exclusive Asian gaming room. Dining options include Council Oak Steaks, Fresh Harvest, Hard Rock Cafe, Sòng, Youyu Noodle Bar, and Constant Grind.
The property includes signature brand amenities like the Sound of Your Stay® in-room music program, a Rock Shop® and a Body Rock® fitness center. Additionally, the project marks a historic partnership between two Native American Tribes – The Seminole Tribe of Florida, owners of Hard Rock International, and Enterprise Rancheria.
Owners of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain property, the Estom Yumeka Maidu Tribe of the Enterprise Rancheria is a sovereign Native American Nation offering diverse tribal government services and programs that improve the quality of life for its some 1,000 tribal citizens and surrounding communities in Northern California.