Security Officer - Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento At Fire Mountain
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento At Fire Mountain
Wheatland, California 95692
May 14, 2021
Oct 13, 2021
Type of Position:
Under the direction of Security Department supervisors and managers, incumbent provides security coverage ensuring that adequate protection is provided for the safety of patrons and team members. Safeguards the assets of the organization, as well as those of its guests and team members. Promotes an outgoing, friendly guest-oriented demeanor at all times.
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
- Ensure that proper security is provided for all transfers of monies within the casino and hotel areas of the complex.
- Assist patrons with a wide variety of inquiries and situations including providing information about the property and events, giving directions and escorting them if necessary.
- Prepare detailed incident reports in a clear and precise manner.
- Patrol the hotel and casino areas to establish a security presence and report all unusual situations and/or suspicious persons.
- Assist in the coordination and resolution of emergency situations.
- Assist in maintaining proper key control.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate managers of concerns and observations.
- Demonstrate actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s Mission and Values of Communication, Integrity, Fun, Respect, Accountability, Passion and Dedication.
- Other duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
(Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis)
High School Diploma or equivalent is required and a minimum of one (1) year of guest service experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. One (1) year of security related experience preferred. Valid California Driver's License and clean driving record required.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc):
- Must obtain and maintain valid licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Prior experience in the Gaming industry strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in Tribal Gaming preferred.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must be able to obtain CPR/AED certificate and pass Blood Borne Pathogen training.
- Available to work different types of events with varying time schedules, on varying days as needed.
- Read and comprehend all necessary documentation, training materials and policy information.
- To use a computer to compose clear, concise and accurate reports.
- Assist sick or injured guests and or team members.
- Communicate courteously, effectively and professionally with guests and all levels of team members.
- Use tools and equipment such as, radios, computers and other tools specific to the position.
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Communicate clearly, in English, with guests in a professional manner.
- Work within Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain established policies/guidelines.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, secondhand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
- Officers will work posts that may require them to stand or walk for the duration of their shift.
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of California.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain
3317 Forty Mile Road
Wheatland, CA 95961
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain located in beautiful Wheatland, CA, features the latest in live music and entertainment, hospitality, world-class gaming and exceptional cuisine.
The property is Hard Rock's first Vegas-style casino in California and offers a hotel with 169 guest rooms,which includes 31 suites, a large gaming facility with more than 1,500 slots and 57 table games, including a room filled with Aristocrat’s Lightning Link games and an exclusive Asian gaming room. Dining options include Council Oak Steaks, Fresh Harvest, Hard Rock Cafe, Sòng, Youyu Noodle Bar, and Constant Grind.
The property includes signature brand amenities like the Sound of Your Stay® in-room music program, a Rock Shop® and a Body Rock® fitness center. Additionally, the project marks a historic partnership between two Native American Tribes – The Seminole Tribe of Florida, owners of Hard Rock International, and Enterprise Rancheria.
Owners of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain property, the Estom Yumeka Maidu Tribe of the Enterprise Rancheria is a sovereign Native American Nation offering diverse tribal government services and programs that improve the quality of life for its some 1,000 tribal citizens and surrounding communities in Northern California.