EVS Attendant - Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento At Fire Mountain
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento At Fire Mountain
Wheatland, California 95692
May 14, 2021
Jul 23, 2021
Type of Position:
The incumbent in this position is responsible for maintaining public and team member areas in a clean, sanitary, and attractive condition.
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock Sacramento at Fire Mountain their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Collect and remove trash; clean carpeted areas; remove gum and carpet spots; vacuum upholstered furnishings and fabric; reposition furniture and equipment after cleaning.
- Sweep, dust mop, and wet mop hard surface floors.
- Clean/dust all surfaces: walls, doors, hardware, games, furnishings, door glass, display cases, etc.
- Stock, clean and sanitize restroom fixtures and surfaces.
- Work cooperatively with supervisors and all other team members of the property. Comply with department procedures, schedules and standards of performance.
- Observe and report needed maintenance to buildings, fixtures, and equipment; report any loss, damage or breakage of property, or threat to safety.
- Assist in emergency clean-ups and provide coverage for absences.
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing work and public spaces.
- Perform work regularly and predictably.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
(Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis)
These skills and abilities are typically acquired through two months of on-the-job training or through related janitorial experience.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc):
- Must obtain and maintain valid licenses / certifications per Federal, State and ERGC Gaming regulations.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends, as well as flexible shifts and/or unusual hours.
- Basic hand and power tools and testing equipment.
- Excellent guest service skills and communication skills.
- Janitorial duties.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees and guests.
- Review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
- Routine handling of potentially hazardous cleaning chemicals and wastes; requires strict adherence to supervisor's safety instructions and compliance with all safety policies and procedures;
- Routine use of powered cleaning equipment.
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of California.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain
3317 Forty Mile Road
Wheatland, CA 95961
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain located in beautiful Wheatland, CA, features the latest in live music and entertainment, hospitality, world-class gaming and exceptional cuisine.
The property is Hard Rock's first Vegas-style casino in California and offers a hotel with 169 guest rooms,which includes 31 suites, a large gaming facility with more than 1,500 slots and 57 table games, including a room filled with Aristocrat’s Lightning Link games and an exclusive Asian gaming room. Dining options include Council Oak Steaks, Fresh Harvest, Hard Rock Cafe, Sòng, Youyu Noodle Bar, and Constant Grind.
The property includes signature brand amenities like the Sound of Your Stay® in-room music program, a Rock Shop® and a Body Rock® fitness center. Additionally, the project marks a historic partnership between two Native American Tribes – The Seminole Tribe of Florida, owners of Hard Rock International, and Enterprise Rancheria.
Owners of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain property, the Estom Yumeka Maidu Tribe of the Enterprise Rancheria is a sovereign Native American Nation offering diverse tribal government services and programs that improve the quality of life for its some 1,000 tribal citizens and surrounding communities in Northern California.