Busser - Hong Bao Kitchen - Yaamava' Resort & Casino at San Manuel
Busser - Hong Bao Kitchen
Yaamava' Resort & Casino at San Manuel
Highland, California 92346
May 13, 2022
Sep 14, 2022
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
The Busser is responsible for maintaining the appearance of their assigned work area and station by cleaning, stocking and organizing. Bussers are also responsible for delivering and expediting food orders and condiments to guests in various food venues as necessary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Keeps the floor clean and presentable at all times. Maintains cleanliness, sanitizing and organization of work stations and dining rooms. Disposes of all refuse accumulated during assigned shift, including boxes. Clears and wipes down tables; removes food trays. Keeps walkways clear of any debris; sweeps and mops as needed.
2. Keeps stations fully stocked with condiments, plastic ware, coffee, etc. Restocks ice bins before opening and during operations as necessary.
3. Delivers food and any necessary condiments to guests. Assists co-workers, Lead and/or Supervisor as needed. Follows direction and follow through on tasks given by Lead Cashier and/or management.
4. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- No experience required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in the English language.
- Basic math skills required (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Exemplary customer service skills and demonstrated ability to work well with others required.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must obtain and maintain a Food Handlers Card within 90 days of employment.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
Why you’ll want to work on our Team:
After 35 years, long time Yaamava Resort & Casino at San Manuel employees still love their jobs
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel – San Manuel Casino is now Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel.
We are located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA, Our gaming resort is owned and operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority.
Phase 1 of our expansion opened July 24 with an expanded casino space offering more than 6,500 slots, five high-limit gaming rooms, live entertainment, a full array of dining options which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, the Hong Bao Kitchen, Just Barbeque, the Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, the Chingon Kitchen, Quick Bikes, the Big Mo’ Cafe, the TuTu’s Food Court and six cocktail lounges and bars.
Our luxury resort features a 17-floor hotel tower with 432 guest rooms and suites, an elevated pool deck experience, a lavish full-service spa and salon, expanded dining options, convenient 24-hour in-room dining. Our gaming resort offers sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us.
Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive Benefits Program:
Apply today to join our team!