Beverage Barback - Full Time - Jamul Casino
Beverage Barback - Full Time
Jamul, California 91935
Jul 03, 2021
Aug 28, 2021
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
Jamul Casino is looking for FUN, friendly and positive team members to join our Food & Beverage team! As the Beverage Barback you will place all supplies in designated areas, change kegs and provide assistance the Beverage team.
We are San Diego's Closest Casino and offer excellent team member benefits like:
- Competitive pay + tips!
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Team Member Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career growth
- Recognition Program
- And much more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful guest service and team members.
- Monitor guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to guidelines.
- Maintain par levels of operating supplies and equipment for each bar obtaining replacement stock from warehouse inventory.
- Place liquor, fruit, and bar supplies in their designated places following established storage guidelines and safety procedures.
- Replace empty beer kegs.
- Ensure that garnish items are adequately prepared and stocked.
- Fills ice bins with crushed or cubed ice from designated ice machines.
- Operate and maintain all equipment and utensils as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Remove and properly dispose of debris accumulated at the bar in accordance with department procedures.
- Clean counter areas, sinks and floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.
- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements. This includes purchasing and wearing slip resistant safety shoes when performing all job duties.
- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Excellent guest service/communication skills
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Ability to earn and maintain TIPS certification
- Ability to earn and maintain a current Food Handlers Card
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of California.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume and also please complete our Company Employment Application to be considered.
You may use the Email Employer button to submit a resume/cover letter.
14145 Campo Road
Jamul, CA 91935
Web Site: https://jamulcasinosd.com
Jamul Casino is a three-story gaming and entertainment facility with approximately 200,000 square feet, featuring over 1,700 slot machines, 50 live table games, a poker room, and eight restaurants.
Table Games include Craps, Blackjack (Including Single and Double Deck) and Super 4 Progressives, Roulette, Three-Card Poker, Four-Card Poker, Mini-Baccarat, Chase the Flush, Mississippi Stud, Ultimate Texas Hold’Em, Spanish 21, Fortune Pai-Gow Poker, and Dai Bacc EZ Baccarat.
Progressive jackpots are offered on Pai Gow, Asia Poker, Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em and Mississippi Stud.
Dining options include Prime Cut, Loft 94 Beer Garden, Emerald Chinese Cuisine, Tony Gwynn's Sports Pub, (a sports bar dedicated to the late San Diego Padres outfielder Tony Gwynn). Jamul Marketplace offers several additional eateries including Tres Taqueria, Pizza Port, Burgers & Shakes, and The Coffee Shop. The casino also offers live entertainment at JIVe Lounge. The facility provides a parking structure with approximately 1,800 spaces.
Click here to see the beautiful climate of Jamul, California.