HR Training & Development Manager- Sign On Bonus $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
HR Training & Development Manager- Sign On Bonus $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Jun 08, 2021
Sep 29, 2021
Type of Position:
We are seeking for a Human Resources Training & Development Manager to join our growing organization. In this position, the Human Resources Training and Development Manager will plan, coordinate, and direct training and staff development programs for all Tribal entities by performing the following duties personally or through HR office staff or Department Director, Manager, Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conduct needs analysis studies and confers with managers and supervisors to determine training needs
- Compile data and analyze past and current year training requirements to prepare budgets and justify funds requested.
- Formulate training policies, programs, and schedules, based on knowledge of identified training needs, company production and service processes, business systems, or changes in procedures or services.
- Select appropriate instructional procedures or methods such as individual training, group instruction, self-study, lectures, demonstrations, simulation exercises, role play, and computer-based training.
- Organize and develop training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Train assigned instructors and supervisory personnel in effective techniques for training, such as new employees' orientation, on-the-job training, sales techniques, health and safety practices, management development, and adaptations to changes in policies, procedures, and technologies.
- Research and select outside consultants and trainers to conduct training in specific topics.
- Maintain records and prepare statistical reports to evaluate performance of instructors and monitor progress of trainees.
- Coordinate established training courses with technical and professional courses offered by community schools.
- Screen, test, counsel, and recommend employees for participation in internal or external educational and training programs.
- Draft applications and proposals to submit to fund granting authorities such as government and foundations.
- Other duties relative to the various aspects of planning, coordination, monitoring and implementing of training and development may be assigned.
- Assist with creating forms and edit communication materials.
- Knowledgeable of computer software programs.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS)
- Present a positive image of the Tribe to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled Manager safety meetings, train and accept as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Certification, Licenses and Additional Requirements
- Must pass pre-employment physical
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
- Must be able to adept to different shifts and able to train and/or teach during various shifts.
- Able to uphold a high level of confidentiality
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.