Income Auditor Level 1 - Emerald Queen Hotel & Casinos
Income Auditor Level 1
Emerald Queen Hotel & Casinos
Fife, Washington 98424
Apr 28, 2021
Jul 20, 2021
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
The Income Auditor position includes the following duties:
- Performs daily audits of gaming revenues and gaming comps.
- Reconciles cash amounts recorded by Soft Count to revenue reports.
- Reconciles and audits non-gaming revenue transactions and sales.
- Calculates and reports cashier variances.
- Prepares reports for General Ledger.
- Calculates and reports daily cage deposit amount to the Cage Department.
- Prepares exception reports.
- Maintains and issues casino controlled forms.
- Performs initial review of Multiple Transaction Logs for accuracy.
- Performs initial review of W-2G and 1042-S tax forms for accuracy.
- Complies with internal controls and procedures of the Emerald Queen Casino.
- Interfaces with external and internal auditors, and Tribal Gaming agents.
SECONDARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Two year degree in accounting, math or completion of a business, vocational, or technical college in accounting, bookkeeping, business or related field is required.
- Additional related education or experience may substitute for the minimum requirements.
Must be able to learn and perform Income Audit assignments in the following areas: Credit Card Batch, Daily Comp Audit, Food and Beverage Audit, Gift Shop Audit, Print and Sort F&B and Gift Shop Reports, Reconcile Managers Meals, Ticket Master Audits, Weekly Ticket Shred, Class III Drop Box Reconciliation, TRM Cash-out Analysis, TLS Progressive Jackpot, and Rounds-generating and collecting reports from other departments in the casino.
- Class IIIA Gaming License
- Title 31 and SARC
- Must be able to obtain a Class IIIA gaming license as required by the Puyallup Tribal Gaming Regulatory Office and the Washington State Gaming Commission.
The Emerald Queen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Indian Preference in hiring shall apply according to the policies adopted by Puyallup Tribe’s Emerald Queen Casino
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of Washington.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. You may also submit a resume/cover letter if an Email Employer button is visible.
Emerald Queen Casino & Hotel
2920 East R Street
Tacoma, WA 98404
Web Site: http://emeraldqueen.com/ourcasinos/tacoma
***Click Here to see our beautiful location!***
5700 Pacific Highway East
Fife, WA 98424
Phone: (888) 831-7655
Web Site: http://emeraldqueen.com/ourcasinos/fife
Emerald Queen Casino & Hotel in Tacoma features Las Vegas style gaming including 54 Table Games including Let It Ride, Blackjack, Spanish 21, Fortune Pai Gow, Craps and Roulette. This property also has 1,640 video slots, including Progressive Jackpot machines.
Dining options include our International Restaurant & Buffet, Asian Café and the Palace Deli. Guests can enjoy nationally acclaimed entertainers and comedians and live professional boxing events in our Showroom. Local entertainment is offered nightly in the Bridge Nightclub which hosts local bands every Friday and Saturday night with music selections from country, rock, oldies, to jazz and top 40 with popular local DJ's.
The Emerald Queen Hotel & Casino in Fife features 104 hotel rooms and 2,060 video slot and Progressive Jackpot machines. Dining options include our award winning Tatoosh Grill, the Pacific Rim Buffet and Paradise Deli. The property also has a guest gift shop, casino shuttle bus to transport guests to and from both casino locations and an outdoor pool for hotel guests.