Director of Integration - Bally's Corporation
Director of Integration
Lincoln, Rhode Island 02865
Apr 26, 2021
May 27, 2021
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
The Director of Integration is responsible for supporting Bally’s growth ambitions through assisting in the due diligence of prospective partners in addition to leading and coordinating the seamless integration efforts of existing and acquired companies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the acquisition team through the full cycle of the mergers and acquisitions process including due diligence, financial modeling, building integration project plans, working with the key stakeholders to execute on the integration plan, etc as necessary.
- Lead projects to successful completion using proven “fit-for-purpose” project management tactics, an aptitude for change and a common-sense approach to project execution.
- Establish and monitor critical success measures for each project to ensure objectives and value was delivered. Prepare executive summaries.
- Guide the governance of all projects and manage stakeholder priorities and alignment. Stakeholders include executives, and key head office roles.
- Coach and support individual workstreams in building their unique project plan as required.
- Own issue and risk management for each project including determining, rationalizing, tracking, and handling risks and issues that arise during the projects.
- Build integration best practices techniques and artifacts for reuse.
- Leverage data from across the organization to drive improved business results.
- Must be a self-starter, demonstrate flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and has a proven background of leading through influence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and executive presence
- Organized and detail oriented.
- High level of integrity and strict adherence to protecting confidential information.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- 3 to 5 years of experience in operational integration of mergers & acquisitions is strongly preferred.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to support due diligence.
- Solid business project management, conflict resolution and people management skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities in fast-paced environment.
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phone, photocopier, filing cabinets and fax machines. The noise level is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button. You will be redirected to our career page on which you must complete our online Employment Application. If the Email Employer button is visible, you may use it to submit a resume/cover letter.
100 Twin River Road
Lincoln, RI 02865
Bally's Corporation currently owns and manages 11 casinos across seven states, a horse racetrack, and 13 authorized OTB licenses in Colorado. With more than 5,400 employees, the Company's operations include 11,859 slot machines, 405 gaming tables and 2,538 hotel rooms.
Properties include Twin River Casino Hotel (Lincoln, RI), Tiverton Casino Hotel (Tiverton, RI), Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (Biloxi, MS), Casino Vicksburg (Vicksburg, MS), Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport (Shreveport, LA), Dover Downs Hotel & Casino (Dover, DE), Bally's Atlantic City (Atlantic City, NJ), Casino KC (Kansas City, MO), Golden Gates Casino (Black Hawk, CO), Golden Gulch Casino (Black Hawk, CO), Mardi Gras Casino (Black Hawk, CO), and Arapahoe Park racetrack (Aurora, CO).
Following the completion of pending acquisitions, which include Tropicana Evansville (Evansville, IN), Jumer's Casino & Hotel (Rock Island, IL), and MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa (Lake Tahoe, NV), the Company will own and manage 14 casinos across 10 states. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "BALY."