Chief Financial Officer - Indian Head Casino
60929 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Chief Financial Officer
Indian Head Casino
Warm Springs, Oregon 97761
Apr 26, 2021
May 27, 2021
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
The Chief Financial Officer oversees all aspects of the financial performance and financial reporting of the Warm Springs Casino Enterprises (Indian Head Casino (IHC) and the Plateau Travel Plaza (PTP)). He/she is responsible for protecting the assets of the Enterprise; plans, organizes, forecasts, directs and determines the financial strategies for WSCE in accordance with the specific objectives and standards set by the Board, the CEO and all accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
The CEO determines strategies, plans, organizes, forecasts, directs, and controls the overall Enterprise financial plans, policies and financial practices. Directly responsible for oversight and supervision of the Enterprise Finance/Accounting operations.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA or Certified Public Accountant preferred.
- Ten (10) years of experience in professional financial management.
- Proficient experience in general accounting practices, including but not limited to, internal auditing, general ledger accounting, cash management and Internal Controls.
- Knowledge in developing financial strategies and in the arrangement of business financing.
- A minimum of five (5) years of supervisory/management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Excel for creating and updating spreadsheets and reports.
- Capable of using Great Plains, IGT slot accounting programs; has obtained knowledge of computerized Key tracking report systems, MICROS food & beverage reporting software, computerized timekeeping and reporting systems, and computerized banking applications.
- Thorough working knowledge of accounting, financial and auditing principles and practices (GAAP) as well as State, Federal and local laws and regulations. Must be familiar with gaming analytics and Food and Beverage analytics.
- Casino experience required, with a working knowledge of the gaming industry and the laws and regulations governing financial gaming operations.
- Highly experienced in gaming analytics, as well as food & beverage analytics.
- Knowledge and experience with retail, truck stop financial operations preferred.
Salary: $125,000 – $150,000 DOE
Relocation Assistance Available
No Bonus Program
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume and please also complete our Employer Online Application to be considered for this position.
Indian Head Casino
Warm Springs, OR 97761
Indian Head Casino is Central Oregon's premier location for fun, food, and friends, featuring 6 blackjack tables, 500 slots, cocktails, and casual dining 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Indian Head Casino is owned and operated by the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs, represented by the Warm Springs, Wasco and Paiute tribes. The exterior of the casino was designed to resemble the historic fishing scaffolds at Celilo Falls, integral to the culture of the Warm Springs tribes.
The casino is also situated across Highway 26 from the Museum at Warm Springs, allowing visitors to experience the rich history and culture of this region.
Visit Indian Head Casino today, where it’s always your Lucky Day!