Entertainment Representative, Part Time - San Manuel Casino
Entertainment Representative, Part Time
San Manuel Casino
Highland, California 92346
Apr 22, 2021
Aug 25, 2021
Type of Position:
Under the direction of the Entertainment Venue Supervisor, the Entertainment Representative is responsible for selling tickets for entertainment company events, and Slot tournaments. Entertainment Representatives are also responsible for daily sales and stocking of supplies, maintenance and accuracy of sales, working the entertainment venues, will-call, and in house events. They are also responsible for consistently providing our guests with world-class quality service by exceeding guest’s expectations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Sales of event tickets at the Box Office for walk-ups. Informs guests about upcoming shows or events over the phone or in person.
- Provides up to date and accurate information regarding event tickets/entertainment venues. Accepts/processes phone reservations for events and placing orders in Will Call. Verifies ID/credit card to release will-call tickets for sales and release of tickets. Accurately processes sales purchased with Earned Rewards/credit card/cash. Obtains signatures or gives proper change as needed.
- Promotes/issues the Player’s Club card.
- Sales for entry into all entertainment venues with cover charge via POS station. Issues wristbands, as needed, at all entertainment venues and events.
- Assists all entertainment venue counts and line control.
- Assists with monitoring back of house areas. Participates with event set up and breakdown.
- Assists with artist if required to sell Artist merchandise
- Exceeds customer expectations and remains passionate about service improvements.
- Monitors and keeps work area clean and safe.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum six (6) months guest services or cash handling experience required.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively and handle a high volume of monetary transactions, error free.
- Intermediate experience in Word and Excel preferred.
- Must be able to clearly speak, read and write in English language.
- Must maintain good personal grooming habits and carry self in a professional business manner.
- Maintain the passion necessary to execute world-class service to every guest.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
San Manuel Casino
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
It will open the first phase of its $550 million expansion on July 24 including a new high limit room, restaurant and expanded gaming space. A 17-story hotel will open later this year and an events center early next year. The gaming floor will be expanded to more than 6,500 slot machines from 5,000 and 40 more table games will be added, bringing the total number of tables to 135.
Food & beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!