Tribal Administrative Assistant- Sign on Bonus of $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
Tribal Administrative Assistant- Sign on Bonus of $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Jul 23, 2021
Feb 23, 2022
Type of Position:
We are seeking an experienced and skilled Tribal Administrative Assistant to join our growing organization. In this position, the Tribal Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative functions.
The Tribal Administrative Assistant is responsible for insuring that all administrative operations are performed in accordance with the priorities as set forth by the Chairman and/or Tribal Chief Administration Officer ("CAO"). The Tribal Administrator will assist various departments of the Tribal Administration as directed by the Tribal Chairman and CAO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist Tribal Administrative staff as directed by Chairman or CAO
- Compile and sort documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Perform other office duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and organizing.
- Follow all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Present a positive image of the Tribal Administration to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings, TERC and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Certification, Licenses and Additional Requirements
- Must pass pre-employment physical
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
- Able to uphold a high level of confidentiality
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.