Casino Service Representative - Sign on Bonus $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
Casino Service Representative - Sign on Bonus $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Oct 18, 2021
Nov 18, 2021
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
We are seeking for experienced, skilled, energetic and innovative candidate to join our growing organization. In this position the Casino Service Representative, will work all windows of the casino cage. Provides a high level of service to patrons and employees while conducting transactions.
Acts as a Spotlight 29 Casino and Tortoise Rock Casino information center by answering guest inquiries concerning casino promotions, live entertainment, special events, and The 29 Palms Band of Mission Indians. Responsible for enrolling casino guests into Club 29 and assist in the distribution of prizes, awards, and promotional items to eligible guests and duties as they relate to the bus patrons.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: "We are here for the guest. Period"
- Must be computer literate and able to operate a 10-key calculator.
- Welcomes incoming passengers from buses upon arrival.
- Knows the events occurring at the casino; including but not limited to, the featured bands in the lounge, table games events, slot events, etc., and advise Casino guests accordingly.
- Thoroughly familiar with all Spotlight 29 Casino and Tortoise Rock Casino promotions, including but not limited to rules and guidelines for guest participation, the location where guests can enter the promotions and advise Casino guests accordingly.
- Assists in the distribution of prizes, promotional items, and awards offered in the Casino's various promotions.
- Knows the casino layout in order to assist customers in locating such services as restrooms, cash cage, table games areas, cafe, specific slot machines games, etc.
- Informs guests of the advantages and benefits of the Club 29 membership and then enroll them into the program.
- Acts as a liaison between Marketing and the casino guest, communicating with both to expedite customer requests.
- Assists customers with monetary and informational needs.
- Maintains security and accountability of company finds located in the cage during a shift.
- Handles large amounts of cash at one time.
- Redeems chips for customers as specified by policy and procedure guidelines.
- Cashes personal checks using the check cashing system under specific guidelines.
- Processes credit card advances using the Global Cash Access system under specific guidelines.
- Completes transactions on designated work area only.
- Solely responsible and accountable for chip/cash fund at assigned window during their shift.
- Must process all transactions accurately and maintain window variances to an absolute minimum.
- All required documents must be filled out completely with legible print.
- Redeems slot tickets under specific guidelines.
- Complies with Spotlight 29 Casino's and Tortoise Rock Casino's policies and applicable laws by following established house rules, procedures, and internal control policies.
- Accesses the ACSC & GUI system and other files and data information.
- Responsible for entering bus manifest into the system to ensure each passenger has been accounted for.
- Provides constructive feedback to the Marketing staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Communicate with all other departments as needed using professionalism.
- Ensures compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS)
- Presents a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Certification, Licenses and Additional Requirements
- Must pass periodic random drug screens
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button which will submit your Casino Careers resume. You may also use the Email Employer button to submit your resume and cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.