Tribal Public Safety Agent- Sign on Bonus $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
Tribal Public Safety Agent- Sign on Bonus $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Jul 23, 2021
Feb 23, 2022
Type of Position:
We are seeking an energetic, innovative and motivated Public Safety Agent to join our growing organization. In this position, the Public Safety Agent will provide excellent customer service, security and escort services to guests and team members.
Observe and report suspicious activity to Dispatch and Tribal Public Safety Officers. Respond to immediate medical situations and render preliminary first aid to patrons and employees. Perform standby and other security functions as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Observe and report any and all suspicious activity to Dispatch and Supervision.
- Provide general security services for the protection of tribal members, tribal property, guests, and employees.
- May be required to document suspicious persons and/or activities on prescribed departmental forms.
- Inspect assigned areas for security and/or safety breaches and report any potential situations to Sergeant.
- Sound alarm or call police or fire department by telephone in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Report property damage, unusual occurrences, and malfunctioning of machinery or equipment, for use of supervisory staff.
- Provide preliminary first aid instructions before paramedics arrive.
- Possess knowledge of Casino services and promotions and the location thereof.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS)
- Present a positive image of the Tribe to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures; attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Certificates, Licenses and Additional Requirements
- Must pass pre-employment physical and periodic random drug screens
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must be able to obtain Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
- Must obtain and maintain CPR First Aid Certification and AED
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.