Director of Compliance - Saracen Casino Resort
60665 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Director of Compliance
Saracen Casino Resort
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71601
Apr 16, 2021
May 17, 2021
Type of Position:
The Director of Compliance is responsible for leading and overseeing Saracen Casino Resort’s (Casino) compliance department. This position oversees the implementation of the Casino’s compliance policies and internal controls to ensure adherence to all applicable Federal and State laws, rules and regulations. All functions will be performed within the guidelines of the Casino’s adopted policies and procedures and Internal Control Standards.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Serves as the compliance officer for the Casino’s Title 31 compliance program, ensuring appropriate administration and compliance with the comprehensive Title 31/Anti-money Laundering (AML) program
- Develops and recommends Internal Controls consistent with industry best practices.
- Will prepare, review, and audit various compliance programs, including compliance with promulgated internal control standards and department policies and procedures in accordance with the Casino’s internal control standards.
- Communicate with management any weaknesses or breaches of the property’s internal control system.
- Communicate policies and procedures regarding Title 31, Suspicious Activity / Anti-Money Laundering, and general regulatory compliance. Direct and present employee training activities and explain training materials related to these areas.
- Ensures that departmental operating procedures are developed and assists the departments in ensuring implementation and training of compliance-related audit recommendations and management responses.
- Coordinates compliance committee duties, including the documentation of meetings and reporting results.
- Coordinates, monitors and tracks the necessary annual compliance-related training for the property, as required.
- Ensures timely filing of all required Title 31 and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) reports, including, but not limited to, Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) and Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR).
- Prepare excel worksheets, procedure documents, and various other reports as necessary
- Ensures organized set of detailed records and files to document transactions kept in accordance with regulations, including exception reports, testing results, promotion reviews and/or policy submission approval.
- Prepares internal and external correspondence.
- Manages the Compliance Department team including Key control.
- Completes other special projects as directed.
- Outstanding example of and a credit to Saracen Casino Resort.
- Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed.
- Adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age or older upon employment.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume. You will be directed to our Employment Application which must also be completed. Applicants may also click on the Email Employer button to submit a cover letter or resume.
1 Saracen Resort Drive
Pine Bluff, AR 71601
The resort also includes an entertainment venue alongside a 300-room luxury hotel with restaurants and lounges, a spa, conference center, a museum and cultural center, as well as a learning center, daycare, a health clinic, and safety/fire and on site emergency medical services facilities to help ensure guests' and employees' well-being.