Audio Visual Technician - Jamul Casino
Audio Visual Technician
Jamul, California 91935
Jul 06, 2021
Aug 26, 2021
Type of Position:
Jamul Casino is looking for FUN, friendly and positive team members to join our Audio Visual team! Responsible for audio and visual programming, implementation, and troubleshooting for the casino.
We are San Diego's Closest Casino and offer excellent team member benefits like:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Team Member Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career growth
- Recognition Program
- And much more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful guest service to all guests and team members.
- Responsible for the design and execution of video elements for displays throughout the property
- Responsible for animation of video elements and the editing of video for both front of house and back of house displays
- Responsible for audio and visual programming, implementation, and troubleshooting for the properties to include but not limited to video wall displays, pylon signs, property televisions, Castnet system and monitoring and adjusting sound levels and music programming at the property, including casino floors, VIP Lounge, and restaurants. Works in conjunction with outside vendors on the set up of all audio-visual systems for entertainment/concerts and venues and coordinates any maintenance needs with the Facilities department or outside vendor
- Set up AV equipment for entertainment events and work with the band members to load, setup and remove equipment.
- Manage inventory of AV equipment to include but not limited to projection bulbs to make sure the property displays are always operating at their peak
- Must have knowledge of target guest to determine appropriate music videos, property promotional materials, and station selection
- Work in conjunction with graphic artist to produce property collateral, on-property signage and any other miscellaneous projects as assigned
- Act as “videographer” and photographer property events, promotions, and entertainment as needed
- Present oneself as a credit to company and encourages others to do the same.
- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Performs other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience using audio/visual equipment required or appropriate technical education
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications
- Graphic design experience to include animation a plus
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and programs as they become available
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment
- Teamwork – ability to work collaboratively with other departments and leaders to complete property/corporate initiatives and effective day to day operations
- May be “on call” for potential AV issues
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of California.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume and also please complete our Company Employment Application to be considered.
You may use the Email Employer button to submit a resume/cover letter.
14145 Campo Road
Jamul, CA 91935
Web Site: https://jamulcasinosd.com
Jamul Casino is a three-story gaming and entertainment facility with approximately 200,000 square feet, featuring over 1,700 slot machines, 50 live table games, a poker room, and eight restaurants.
Table Games include Craps, Blackjack (Including Single and Double Deck) and Super 4 Progressives, Roulette, Three-Card Poker, Four-Card Poker, Mini-Baccarat, Chase the Flush, Mississippi Stud, Ultimate Texas Hold’Em, Spanish 21, Fortune Pai-Gow Poker, and Dai Bacc EZ Baccarat.
Progressive jackpots are offered on Pai Gow, Asia Poker, Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em and Mississippi Stud.
Dining options include Prime Cut, Loft 94 Beer Garden, Emerald Chinese Cuisine, Tony Gwynn's Sports Pub, (a sports bar dedicated to the late San Diego Padres outfielder Tony Gwynn). Jamul Marketplace offers several additional eateries including Tres Taqueria, Pizza Port, Burgers & Shakes, and The Coffee Shop. The casino also offers live entertainment at JIVe Lounge. The facility provides a parking structure with approximately 1,800 spaces.
Click here to see the beautiful climate of Jamul, California.