Steakhouse Assistant Server - Part Time - Jamul Casino
Steakhouse Assistant Server - Part Time
Jamul, California 91935
Apr 16, 2021
Aug 26, 2021
Type of Position:
Food and Beverage
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service, through the consistent practice and delivery to all guests and team members.
- Assist server with guests’ dining experience.
- Responsible for clearing all tables and resetting in accordance with department standards.
- Monitor tables to assess guests’ needs; anticipate and respond to guest requests when meal has been completed while keeping table clear to provide a clean, neat, eating area.
- Restock and clean assigned station at the end of each shift in accordance with department standards.
- Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established department standards.
- Participate as a team member with all servers, venue hosts, supervisors and kitchen staff in maintaining a smooth and efficient operation.
- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.
- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in gourmet food setting preferred
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holiday and overtime as needed
- Ability to earn and maintain a current Food Handlers Card
- Ability to earn and maintain TiPS certification
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of California.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume and also please complete our Company Employment Application to be considered.
You may use the Email Employer button to submit a resume/cover letter.
14145 Campo Road
Jamul, CA 91935
Web Site: https://jamulcasinosd.com
Jamul Casino is a three-story gaming and entertainment facility with approximately 200,000 square feet, featuring over 1,700 slot machines, 50 live table games, a poker room, and eight restaurants.
Table Games include Craps, Blackjack (Including Single and Double Deck) and Super 4 Progressives, Roulette, Three-Card Poker, Four-Card Poker, Mini-Baccarat, Chase the Flush, Mississippi Stud, Ultimate Texas Hold’Em, Spanish 21, Fortune Pai-Gow Poker, and Dai Bacc EZ Baccarat.
Progressive jackpots are offered on Pai Gow, Asia Poker, Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em and Mississippi Stud.
Dining options include Prime Cut, Loft 94 Beer Garden, Emerald Chinese Cuisine, Tony Gwynn's Sports Pub, (a sports bar dedicated to the late San Diego Padres outfielder Tony Gwynn). Jamul Marketplace offers several additional eateries including Tres Taqueria, Pizza Port, Burgers & Shakes, and The Coffee Shop. The casino also offers live entertainment at JIVe Lounge. The facility provides a parking structure with approximately 1,800 spaces.
Click here to see the beautiful climate of Jamul, California.