Financial Accountant - Jamul Casino
Jamul, California 91935
Apr 16, 2021
Aug 28, 2021
Type of Position:
Accounting & Finance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service to all guests and team members.
- Complete monthly journal entries, general ledger analysis and account reconciliations as assigned.
- Maintains full general ledger maintenance and financial reporting for assigned departments.
- Prepare analysis between budget and actuals for assigned departments.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of monthly financial statements and general ledger detail to management.
- Assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting, and provides information to internal and external auditors as necessary.
- Perform monthly inventory accounting including physical inventory counts and reconciling daily activity
- Any reasonable request made by your supervisor or any management personnel.
- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university required or currently pursuing
- Minimum of two year Accounting experience is required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications with advanced Excel skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of financial software systems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team-oriented environment
- Strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated; ability to operate effectively under pressure
- Professional appearance and impeccable integrity
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license
Applicants must already be authorized to work in the US and must be able to obtain and maintain a casino license in the state of California.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume and also please complete our Company Employment Application to be considered.
You may use the Email Employer button to submit a resume/cover letter.
14145 Campo Road
Jamul, CA 91935
Web Site: https://jamulcasinosd.com
Jamul Casino is a three-story gaming and entertainment facility with approximately 200,000 square feet, featuring over 1,700 slot machines, 50 live table games, a poker room, and eight restaurants.
Table Games include Craps, Blackjack (Including Single and Double Deck) and Super 4 Progressives, Roulette, Three-Card Poker, Four-Card Poker, Mini-Baccarat, Chase the Flush, Mississippi Stud, Ultimate Texas Hold’Em, Spanish 21, Fortune Pai-Gow Poker, and Dai Bacc EZ Baccarat.
Progressive jackpots are offered on Pai Gow, Asia Poker, Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em and Mississippi Stud.
Dining options include Prime Cut, Loft 94 Beer Garden, Emerald Chinese Cuisine, Tony Gwynn's Sports Pub, (a sports bar dedicated to the late San Diego Padres outfielder Tony Gwynn). Jamul Marketplace offers several additional eateries including Tres Taqueria, Pizza Port, Burgers & Shakes, and The Coffee Shop. The casino also offers live entertainment at JIVe Lounge. The facility provides a parking structure with approximately 1,800 spaces.
Click here to see the beautiful climate of Jamul, California.