Director of Facilities - Sign on Bonus of $500! - Spotlight 29 Casino
Director of Facilities - Sign on Bonus of $500!
Spotlight 29 Casino
Coachella, California 92236
Jun 08, 2021
Oct 08, 2021
Type of Position:
We are seeking for experienced, energetic, innovative and motivated General Manager of Facilities to join our growing organization. In this position, the general manager of facilities is responsible for planning the appropriate utilization of facilities, equipment, materials, staffing, and controlling departmental operations. Responsible for keeping property and building well-maintained. Interfaces with outside services (utilities etc.) and agencies. May be called upon to make emergency repairs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: “We are here for the guest. Period”
- Develop realistic, profitable plans for all areas under span of control.
- Inspect buildings and office areas to evaluate suitability for occupancy, considering such factors as air circulation, lighting, location, and size.
- Compute square footage available for each member of staff to determine whether minimum space restrictions can be met.
- Draw design layout, showing location of furniture, equipment, doorways, electrical and telephone outlets, and other facilities.
- Oversee property and building and maintenance according to established standards of quality.
- Establish work measurement programs and analyze work samples to develop standards for labor utilization.
- Interpret specifications and company policies to subordinates and/or contractors and enforce safety regulations.
- Perform emergency repairs.
- Ability to design, develop and implement Policies and Procedures manuals for the department.
- Ability to read and interpret blue-prints, and develop employees to follow blue print instructions.
- Ability to work on budgets.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Present a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment and TERC.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Certification, Licenses and Additional Requirements
- Must pass pre-employment physical
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
BE PART OF THE SPOTLIGHT 29 TEAM! WE ARE OFFERING NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS $500!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
If you don’t have a resume and would like to complete a written application, please stop by our offices Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
We are located on the Second Floor by the escalators next to Blue Bar. Covered parking is available. Please be aware you’ll be required to wear a face mask and your temperature will be taken by security personnel. Please bring photo ID in case you we need you to obtain a Guest Pass for interviewing with us. Thank you!
Spotlight 29 Casino
46-200 Harrison Place
Coachella, CA 92236
Web Site: https://www.spotlight29.com
Be Part of Our Team!! There’s a reason why some of our associates have been a part of our Team for 25+ years. We are an employer of choice and proudly associated with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Cahuilla Indians.
As one of the larger employers of the Coachella Valley, we offer our Team Members competitive wages & benefits including medical, dental, vision educational reimbursement; discounted Team Member meals, training & development, rewards and recognition, and much more.
Spotlight 29 Casino employs over 500 local residents our casino features more than 1,500 Las Vegas-style slot machines, 35 table games, food & beverage outlets, banquet and entertainment space. Spotlight 29 Casino is located at the eastern end of the Coachella Valley on Dillon Road between Interstate 10 and Hwy 86.
Check out our other Casino...
Tortoise Rock Casino in Twentynine Palms, California is beautifully situated between the majestic Joshua Tree National Park and one of the country’s largest military training facilities—the United States Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center. We employ 150+ Team Members.
The casino offers 30,000 square feet of gaming space, with the industry's best Slot Machines, plenty of Table Games, live poker, live entertainment, along with Oasis Grille and Shelly’s Lounge.