Property Marketing Manager - San Manuel Casino
Property Marketing Manager
San Manuel Casino
Highland, California 92346
Jun 08, 2021
Jul 23, 2021
Type of Position:
Under the direction of the Director of Property Marketing, the Property Marketing Manager works closely with Shared Brand Services by identifying stakeholders to develop, plan and monitor marketing projects for San Manuel Casino (SMC). The Property Marketing Manager is responsible for managing marketing project workflow from start to completion. The Property Marketing Manager also collaborates, initiates, and supports opportunities with other functions by championing the goals and priorities of the Tribe in a manner that faithfully reflects and upholds the Tribe’s vision, mission and values.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Works closely and effectively with all stakeholders, Shared Marketing Services team, to manage all project requests efficiently. Responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the completion of specific projects while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope.
2. Develops and executes property marketing programming including internal communication, Shared Services coordination, vendor sourcing and oversight, contract facilitation and post event/initiative evaluation.
3. Works with Marketing leadership to develop and ensure property brand integrity, developing and maintaining on-site marketing collateral designed to achieve brand vision and marketing objectives.
4. Coordinates efforts for social and digital marketing programs designed to ensure consistent brand messaging (digital and social media, influencer programming, website, email marketing and direct digital advertising).
5. Initiates requests for creative projects and follow up on the requests thru completion. Fluency in project management programs (such as Workfront, Smartsheets) preferred.
6. Ensures the accuracy of information and possesses key responsibility to proofreading and editing all creative content across channels assigned to their direct reports.
7. Manages the Property Marketing team, while creating/enforcing department processes. Oversees and develops content calendar across all platforms and proactively seeks Marketing opportunities that will generate profitable revenue.
8. Assists marketing and advertising initiatives by assembling data, preparing marketing and advertising plans by planning and organizing presentations.
9. Maintains efficiency of marketing department project operations by creating and managing the department timeline and individual project schedules in coordination with other departments and establishing, revising, and training team members on project management tools and operational procedures as needed.
10. Assumes other responsibilities, duties, tasks and assignments that contribute to the mitigation or response to public health emergencies.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum four (4) years of project management and/or creative traffic experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- Strong leadership and people management skills required with good motivational and collaboration emphasis; communicates change effectively, overcomes resistance and builds commitment.
- Ability to delegate, multi-task, lead and prioritize effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Must maintain a strict level of confidentiality and act in a manner consistent with all legal and regulatory requirements and in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Must be personable and professional, capable of using caution and discretion in communication.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the San Manuels insurance carrier.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
San Manuel Casino
777 San Manuel Boulevard
Highland, CA 92346
San Manuel Casino is located in Highlands, CA, just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, and a short drive from LA-Ontario International Airport. The gaming facility is operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority, an economic instrumentality of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. The casino floor contains over 4,800 of the latest and most innovative slot machines in a state-of-the-art facility. It features over 130 Vegas-style poker and blackjack tables, an exclusive high-limit room, and a designated Poker room.
Food & beverage venues include Big Mo’ Cafe, Tutu's Food Court with fast-food options around the clock, Rock & Brews with a wide selection of craft burgers and craft beer from around the world, as well as legendary comedian George Lopez's Chingon Kitchen, which provides an authentic Mexican dining experience. Guests can dance the night away with DJ's at Bar Bar Bar, listen to Rock'n Roll tribute bands on stage at Rock & Brews, or enjoy Latin music at George Lopez's Chingon Tequila Lounge.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry. At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be. Apply today to join our team!