Table Games Dual Rate Dealer - Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk
60140 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Table Games Dual Rate Dealer
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk
Black Hawk, Colorado 80422
Apr 02, 2021
Jun 03, 2021
Type of Position:
Casino Tables, Slots, Sports, & Online Gaming
Don’t just work. Work Happy. A career in gaming? At Penn National Gaming we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth, and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
As a Table Games Dual Rate Dealer, you are primarily responsible for maintaining and operating an efficient operation within the assigned pit section. Table Games Dual Rate Supervisor are responsible for superior service to both internal and external guests. The secondary function of this job is to provide exceptional gaming experiences for the guest while dealing with a fast and flawless game.
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Ensure enforcement of game procedures and policies as outlined in the company and departmental manuals, and in accordance with Internal Controls; monitors for compliance.
- Tracks guest play and relay all pertinent information to the immediate supervisor.
- Settles minor disputes and guest concerns in a professional and timely manner, escalates to immediate supervisor when necessary.
- Informs immediate supervisor and Surveillance team of unnatural or irregular play.
- Reports significant cash and cheque transactions.
- Ensure compliance with Title 31 requirements and processes.
- Responsible for the accountability of the chips, cards, dice, and all other gaming equipment.
- Verifies table inventories and effectively manages table limits.
- Responsible for the overall integrity of daily pit section operations on assigned shift.
- Maintains knowledge of the status of all assigned games relative to win/loss ratios, as well as significant players and action.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs.
- Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise.
- Promote a positive environment for all guests and team members to promote the return visit of guests and achieve job satisfaction for all team members.
- Ensures team members have the tools needed to do their jobs to maximize efficiency.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Provide visible leadership in gaming operation areas.
- Deals a fast and flawless game.
- Delivers great customer service by dealing with all games offered efficiently with an upbeat/positive attitude.
- Assists in training guests not familiar with various table games products.
- Promotes table games and serves guests while standing on dead games.
- Demonstrates an effective working knowledge of dealing policies and gaming procedures
- Deals games in accordance with internal controls, Colorado Division of Gaming regulations, and company policy.
- Informs immediate supervisor of unnatural or irregular play and disputes on the game.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent; or two to four years related customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to observe and identify suspected advantage players, as well as to observe and direct actions of subordinates.
- Complete knowledge of all games on the casino floor, including rules and advantage play methods.
- Strong understanding of theoretical win.
- Strong understanding of at least one count system and basic strategy.
- Must be proficient in computer knowledge to include keyboarding skills, all Microsoft Office applications, email usage, and database, spreadsheets, and word processing software.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Knowledge of all office machines and tools.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, team members, and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts diplomatically and tactfully.
- Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, weekends, and overtime as business needs dictate.
Starting Pay Rate: $18.50 (Supervisor) / $9.30 Per Hour + Tips (when dealing)
Click here to see where you will live and enjoy life!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Online Application, it must also be completed for you to be considered. If an Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume/cover letter.
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk
111 Richman Street
Black Hawk, CO 80422
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk located in the Rocky Mountains 40-miles west of Denver, offers an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience in the Denver metropolitan area.
The property features a 71,500 square-foot casino; a luxury full-service hotel with 536 well-appointed rooms, including 64 suites; a roof-top pool; six dining and entertainment venues; a full-service luxury day spa; 15,000 square-feet of meeting and event space; and the largest parking garage in the market.
The casino consists of a complete selection of popular slot and table games. Offerings include more than 1,250 state-of-the-art slot machines, 40 table games including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Flop Poker, High Card Flush, and 11 live poker tables.
The hotel tower contains more than 15,000 square-feet of flexible meeting space. Conference and meeting rooms are equipped with the latest technology, and the property’s diverse restaurants are able to cater any event.