Promotions Supervisor - Wind Creek Hospitality
Wind Creek Hospitality
Atmore, Alabama 36502
May 05, 2021
Jun 05, 2021
Type of Position:
The Promotions Supervisor assists the Promotions/Special Events Manager and the Corporate Director of Promotions in the aspects of creation, development, implementation, and execution of all promotional and special events for Wind Creek Hospitality Properties. The Promotions Supervisor will also assist in all property events and promotions as needed, guest or team member related. They also assist in the effective management, tracking, and reporting of promotional and special events and provide additional support to the management team overall.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with the conception, design, and execution of casino Promotions and Special Events for Wind Creek Hospitality property casinos
- Creates and maintains documents such as winner’s logs, signature forms, accounting and compliance reconciliation spreadsheets, etc.
- Oversees placement and maintenance of all promotional collateral on property (including Hotel and F&B and Wind Creek owned and 3rd Party Outlets)
- Assists in creation, development, approvals of all documents for required promotional rules; Assures required timelines are met
- Oversees the Promotion and Special Events team members
- Arranges and maintains of all promotional collateral on the floor
- Creates, develops, and approves all documents for required promotional rules, assures required timelines are maintained and followed
- Prepares and distributes employee communications regarding promotional details
- Plans, orders, and tracks inventory of all promotional supplies or items
- Assures promotional themes are carried throughout and consistently for the property and team members
- Audits the Promotions and Special Events Team and provides timely feedback
- Establishes timelines for overall promotional execution and activity and assuring such is followed
- Assures all tasks are in place and accurate from other departments to execute Promotions/Special Events successfully, i.e. promotional prizes, cash pay-outs, etc.
- Assists in collateral concepts, proofing, and communication
- Assists in coordinating and acts as master of
- ceremonies for promotions and special events related to the casino
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- High School diploma or GED required or currently enrolled and successfully complete a GED program within 6 months from start date as a condition of continued employment
- Associate’s Degree in Related field– required
- or Two (2) years’ Supervisory experience– required
- or One (1) year experience as a Dual-Rate Supervisor with Wind Creek Hospitality – required
- or Two (2) years’ experience in the hiring position’s Department– required
- Must have successfully completed or must enroll and complete Supervisor Essentials Leadership Program within six months of employment- required
- Minimum two (2) years’ planning and executing promotions and events – required
- One (1) year direct Customer Service experience- required
- Must have a working knowledge of computers with the ability to work in a Windows environment with various software programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. A skills test to be administered, must pass with a minimum of 80%- required
- Eighteen (18) months experience as Promotions Coordinator or equivalent or above in Marketing- preferred
- Working knowledge of a Player Tracking System, Event Planning Software or comparable- preferred
- Willingness and ability to take direction from multiple management individuals
- Skilled in the operation of standard office machinery including a calculator, copier, facsimile, and other similar equipment
- Must have excellent customer service/relation skills
- Must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Must possess a high level of maturity and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to effectively work and communicate with other staff members, as well as the general public
- Willing to work odd and irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Willing to travel and participate in training as recommended or required
- Must have a valid and current State Driver’s License and an insurable driving record for purposes of driving company vehicles as required
- Must have a Tribal Gaming License (or the ability to obtain and maintain a license) as a requirement for this position
- Must have willingness and ability to work in a smoke/secondary smoke environment
Native American Indian Preference in hiring policy shall be adhered to at all times.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume in our database. If you are redirected to our Company Employment Application, is must also be completed. If the Email Employer button is visible, it enables you to also submit a resume.
Wind Creek Hospitality
5825 Highway 21
Atmore, AL 36502
Wind Creek Hospitality (formerly PCI Gaming), is the principal gaming and hospitality entity for the Poarch Band of Creek Indians. Its portfolio includes nine properties located throughout the United States and the Caribbean.
The three gaming properties in Alabama - Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, Creek Casino Montgomery, and Wind Creek Casino-Wetumpka operate over 6,400 Class II electronic games. Additionally, the corporation oversees a casino-hotel in Pennsylvania, two casino-hotels in the Caribbean, one racino in NV, two greyhound racetracks – one if FL and one in AL, as well as a Poker Room in FL.
Wind Creek Casino & Hotel in Atmore, AL, is a 225,000 square-foot facility with 57,000 square feet of gaming floor and over 1,700 electronic gaming machines. The 160,000 square- foot, 17-story, 236-room hotel offers myriad resort amenities including 24-hour room service. The facility offers a signature steakhouse, full-service buffet action station and a coffee bar.
Wind Creek Casino Wetumpka located in AL, features 85,000 square feet of casino space with more than 2,500 electronic games. A centerpiece of the new casino is a 16,000-gallon shark tank. The property offers an array of dining options, which include an extensive buffet, a fine dining steakhouse, a 24-hour café-style venue as well as a coffee shop. The new 20-story hotel offers 283 rooms and a pool.
Wind Creek Casino & Hotel Montgomery located in AL, features 2,200 games and a High-Limit Room. Gaming, casual dining and ample free parking make it the perfect entertainment destination. Guests can dine at the Q Smokehouse, What to Fry, BB King Blues Club and The Wing Joint.
Wind Creek Bethlehem (formerly Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem) is a casino hotel located in Bethlehem, PA, in the Lehigh Valley region of eastern Pennsylvania. The casino features over 3,000 slot machines, video poker and electronic table games and over 200 live table games including Blackjack, Texas Hold’em Bonus and a 26-table Poker Room. The hotel has 300 beautifully appointed hotel rooms. Guests enjoy entertainment in the Molten Lounge, Vision Nightclub, Coil and the Wind Creek Event Center. Dining venues include Emeril’s Chop House, Emeril’s Fish House, Buddy V’s Ristorante, Chopstick, Steelworks Buffet and Grill.
The Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino features luxuriously-styled rooms situated near the beautiful waters in the Caribbean, world-class dining and shopping, the Okeanos Spa, a private Island retreat, and two Wind Creek Casinos (Seaport and Crystal) that offer slot machines, blackjack, roulette and poker.
The Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino is located in the historic Dutch Caribbean city of Willemstad. The hotel offers rooms designed with Caribbean flavor and European sophistication, along with a variety of boutiques, cafés, bars and restaurants, and an infinity beach club and spa. Carnaval Casino provides slot machines and table games such as blackjack, roulette, Caribbean stud poker, and 3-card poker.
Wa She Shu Casino located in Gardnerville, NV, offers over 130 slot machines and a dining venue which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Creek Entertainment in Gretna, FL, is a poker room featuring classic card games such as Texas Hold’em, Omaha High-Low, Seven Card Stud High, Pai Gow Poker and Three Card Poker, as well as daily simulcast dog and horse racing.
The Pensacola Greyhound Track and Poker Room in FL, offers live greyhound racing and simulcast racing daily, as well as poker games such as Texas Hold 'em, Seven Card Stud and Omaha.
The Mobile Greyhound Park in Theodore, AL, offers daily simulcast racing, and food venues which include Casey’s Cafe, the Port of Call restaurant and Clubhouse diner.
Grow Your Career with Wind Creek Hospitality! We offer exciting jobs where you can come to work, have fun & entertain our guests while providing outstanding customer service. After all, energy, excitement, and entertainment are what we are all about!
- UMR Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- VSP Vision Benefits
- 401k Savings Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Quarterly Incentive Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Dining Rooms
- Employee Fitness Centers with on-staff Trainers*
- Career Training & Planning