Database Analyst - Santa Clara Development Corporation
60049 | Gaming Industry Experience Required
Santa Clara Development Corporation
Espanola, New Mexico 87532
Apr 29, 2021
May 23, 2021
Type of Position:
The Database Analyst is responsible for analyzing Marketing Programs and events by reviewing data collected from the Patron Marketing and Slot Accounting System, Infogenesis Food and Beverage System, Revenue Audit, Security, Hotel and other sources. The primary objective of the position is to track critical information to determine the net revenue and redemption rates of advertising campaigns, promotions, and direct marketing programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain database of patron information and promotion participation
- Ensure all promotions are set up, imported and executing properly in the Patron Marketing System
- Write queries and extract data from databases and warehouses
- Work closely with Marketing Director in providing requested data to support new marketing insights and opportunities
- Must be proficient in all aspects of the Patron Marketing System, experience with Konami’s Synkros and Oracle’s Discoverer a plus
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly data pulls to support communication to patrons
- Manage the reporting function of the Patron Marketing System. Compile and/or summarize data into meaningful daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Evaluate, track and report on all initiatives
- Complete tasks required by Gaming Compact as to patron’s enticement to game
- Coordinate market research activities
- Monitor and report on customer comment cards/surveys
- Assist Marketing Department with on-going promotions, advertising and on-the-floor activities
- Provides ongoing leadership in performance, development and mentoring of the Casino Hosts and VIP Executive Services Rep, as it relates to service, guest rewards and qualification, player retention and revenue growth
- Manage and mentor an Associate-level teammate with assigned daily, weekly and monthly tasks on a set and regular schedule
- Assist Marketing Print Production team in the production of on-going promotions, advertising and on-the-floor activities. Act as team liaison to print house.
- Held accountable, to a very high degree, for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record
- Other duties as assigned
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related area or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Konami Synkros and Oracle Discoverer experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Must be extremely numbers-oriented and computer-literate, with superior spreadsheet skills.
- An expert in Excel pivot tables.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Financial Analysis, Accounting or related area, preferably in the Gaming Industry.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your Casino Careers resume. You will be redirected to our Career page, where you must also complete our Company Employment Application. You may use the Email Employer button to submit a resume/cover letter.
Santa Clara Development Corporation
Santa Claran Hotel Casino
460 N. Riverside Drive
Espanola, NM 87532
Web Site: http://www.santaclaran.com
The Santa Clara Development Corporation boasts the largest four-star hotel in a 30 mile radius, a beautiful Casino, multiple Food and Beverage venues, the Black Mesa Golf Course, Puye Cliff Dwellings, and a Puye Cliff’s Welcome Center.
Our mission is to provide the most fulfilling team member employment and guest entertainment experience in New Mexico.
The Santa Claran Hotel Casino is located in the heart of Espanola in Northern New Mexico just 30 miles north of Santa Fe. The facility features a 4-Star Hotel and a Casino offering 700 slot machines and a variety of table games.
The property also offers a 24 lane bowling facility and an award winning 18-hole golf course. Food and beverage venues include the Grille, Center Bar & the Java Lounge, two C-Stores, a Puye Cliffs Welcome Center and Grill. We also offer extensive tours at our historical ancestral Puye Cliffs.
Employees enjoy the benefits of a vested 401K program, PTO, Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Life Insurance, Employee events, Employee discounts and free employee meals.